𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞.......(editing)

Lisa and Prim looked at the third family member, confused.

"Is it really my brother? Has he gone insane? Why is he smiling like that?" Prim whispered to her mom, who rolled her eyes at Prim and looked at her son.

"Ahem, wow!he flinched and looked up at his mom.

"M-mom?"

"Son, did something happen at school today? You're smiling a lot today,oh,not that it's a bad thing, though,Lisa said, and she was sure she saw her son blushing a little.

"Have you made some friends or-"

"No no......I didn't......I just......I w-was-"

"Oh,come on mom,that won't be happening anytime sooner. With that attitude of yours, nope,no chance" Prim teased her brother even if she herself wished that her mom was right.

Not that she hated that she and mom was the only best company he has. It kinda worry her that they're the only ones,what if one day they get seperated and her brother is to be all alone, she would be restless. She wanted her brother to make atleast one good friend,who will stick to him through all situations like a family.

"There's nothing wrong with mg attitude"Sarawat said and Prim scoffed.

"Then why are you smiling like that?"they weren't giving up.

"I didn't smile,you're just imagining it. Besides,what's wrong even if I smile?"he asked back.

"Mom,I think,P'Wat is in love"Prim said and Sarawat sighed,Prim's favourite hobby was to tease her brother. Watching his face was such a fun activity for her.

"Is that so?"Lisa asked and Prim nodded.

"Hmmmm. I think so. People who are in love smile alone without a reason, will stutter when they are questioned about love, and-"

"My girl watch too much drama's. Don't you think you teased you brother more than enough?"Lisa asked with a smile and Prim pouted.

"But-"

"No buts, go and do your homeworks fast and go to bed"Lisa said and Prim nodded and stood up.

"I'm watching you"Prim said to Sarawat and Lisa Chuckled.

"Sarawat, so,nothing special??"Lisa asked once Prim was gone and Sarawat shook his head.

"No mom......I just......got a new Teacher who seems nice to me"Sarawat said and Lisa's smile widened.

"Is it so? That's a great thing.Does he teach well? Is he good to all students?"Lisa asked and Sarawat nodded.

"He's very nice to everyone"

"That's good"

"Oh,by the way,I'm going to bake some extra cookies,someone ordered it. Would you like to come and help?"She asked.

Though Sarawat wasn't a very fun or active person,little things like these were like their quality time.

"Yes"Sarawat stood up right away and his mom smiled,ruffled his hair and he smiled a little.

_

Tine was taking lessons but he himself also noticed how sleepy was Sarawat,but the poor boy was holding back from falling asleep and Tine smiled a little.

"So, have everyone finished your homeworks?"everyone nodded except Sarawat,he was looking down.

"Sarawat, have you done it?"Tine asked closing his book and Sarawat stood up and shook his head slowly.