𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲.......

Exam's were around the corner and majority of the students were like,hey we still have 2weeks, that's like 14days,336hours or 20160minutes.

To everyone surprise, Sarawat was seen around,almost all the time with his books and his friends helped him clear doubt after discussing it with respective teachers of the subject whom Sarawat found hard to have a conversation with. After the class him along with a few other students would approach Tine for extra help.

However the heat of the exam was only starting to affect the students like 2days before the exams and some still wandered around as if they've got it all under control.

"Okay,so, now the classes are arranged to help you prepare for exams. If you have any doubt, small or big, don't shy away and just ask it to your teacher and clear the lessons before exams. Because the more you shy away,you are ruining your own chances to score good grades. Now as for my subject,you can come to my office anytime during the breaks and   you can also contact me on my number. Let's do our best,okay?"Tine asked and the students seemed to be paying good attention to him and they replied positively.

"Alright.........my class is over. Remember,you still have one more day. For anyone who haven't started still, just go through the lessons that are easy for you for now. Atleast you'll be able to attend what you know very well. For the final exam,let's do even better. Make sure to get good sleep so that you won't feel tired during exams. Don't skip your breakfast and make sure to help yourself first before others during exam"Tine said and the students chuckled.

Right then the bell rang and Tine picked up his books,"I'll be in the library until 6:00pm today, incase you have any doubts. Okay class, you can go now. Remember to revise as much as you can.  Goodluck to you all"Tine waved his hand to his students before walking out of the class first and right after him rushed put the students with their bags.

"Still not clear?"Tine asked and Sarawat bit his tongue nervously and shook his head.

"Okay........."Tine sighed and closed his pen.

"Sarawat, Don't overwork yourself, alright? Also,this is like a preparation which will help you for finals. So like I said before, revise the portions you know very well for know and read the rest a few times. Right now,focus on what you know well and we will work on the rest after this exams. Take it slow. We'll do it,okay?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded slowly and Tine patted his shoulder.

"Calm down,dude"Tine said playfully and chuckled and Sarawat's surprised look.

"Okay, now go home. Call me if you need any help"Tine said as he closed the books in front of his and helped Sarawat to put them in his bag.

Tine still had to stay back a little longer for his works and sent off Sarawat first.

"Look at your brother"Lisa said and Prim glanced at her brother who didn't bothered paying attention to her.

"You too have exams and I don't see your books"Lisa glared at her daughter who rolled out of the couch and picked up the book from the bag on the floor.

"Why I gotta be like you?"Prim muttered to herself, looking at her brother who still didn't bothered to reply and fight with her.

At night,even if she insisted on staying with him,Sarawat forced his mother to get some sleep. Around 12:30am, Sarawat saw Prim sneaking out her room with a book.

"Why are you not sleeping?"

"I also have exam tomorrow " Prim said,sitting opposite to Sarawat with her book open.

Sarawat marked down his doubts and decided to call Tine the next day as it was already late to make a call.

_