𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫

Lisa never had to make a huge list of guests to invite over for any celebrations. It was always her and the two children of her but it was enough. Occasionally her brother who lived far away would come to visit but they weren't close enough to come by even if she invited. So she never had to make a lot of arrangements for a birthday party before,but today there were more people than expected. Man and Boss came as Sarawat's friends and since Sarawat invited,Tine also came but with his mother who insisted on going and Pear was Prim's one good friend who had to come for her birthday party. Sarawat suggested ordering food since they might want to go early but Lisa insisted on cooking by herself for her child's birthday and Jennie sided with her.

"No one is in hurry. I'll help Lisa and you all can go decorate or play or whatever"Jennie said and Pear raised her hand.

"I'll help you too"Pear said as she followed Lisa and Jennie to kitchen and Man forced closed Boss's mouth.

"You're creepy"Man said and Boss rolled his eyes.

"Pear is a beautiful girl. My mom will definitely like her"Boss said and Man kicked on Boss's but before dragging him out with him.

"Prim woke up late and she's getting ready"Sarawat said and Tine nodded.

"Ah,yes......then let's decorate here a little bit. Do you have a camera to take pictur-"

"Here's the cameraaa"Someone came in through the door and it was Ren.

"Though he don't take good photo's, he have a camera"Sarawat said and Tine chuckled.

"I believe I can take good pictures"Tine said and he gathered the male one's there to help the women by going and buying wanted ingredients and suggesting the rest to decorate the living room and dining area.

Prim was still upstairs,with no idea about what was going on downstairs,wondering how different things would've been if their father was still alive, would there be more guests,more gifts and more happiness?,she wondered as she stared at the gown her mother made by herself for Prim and she looked at the mirror.

Everything was almost ready when Prim shouted out for Pear from upstairs.

"Oh,coming-"

"Pear,don't tell her that we're all here. Just you,me and mom,alright?"Sarawat said and Pear grinned and gave him a thumbs up before running upstairs.

"For such a small celebration, is it necessary that I have to do all this make up?"Prim asked and Pear nodded as she locked the door behind.

"For all family,the birthday of their dear members is nothing small. The number of people doesn't matter,but you're important, so you deserve to shine better on your day. You're your mom's and brother's happiness"Pear cupped Prim's face and Prim smiled and nodded.

"This would look amazing on you"Pear said,looking at the dress on Prim's bed before making her sit on the chair in front of her mirror to help her do the make up.

"Let's keep it simple,you look beautiful already"Pear said and Prim chuckled.

Meanwhile,downstairs everyone was making sure everything was beautiful for the star of the day when Sarawat remembered.

"I have to pick up my gift for her"

"I have my car,I'll go with you"Tine immediately said and so Tine and Sarawat set off together in Tine's car.

"That's a little expensive"

"It's her favorite. She only had it twice before..........this is all I could get now. But later,one day, when I'm well paid,I'll get her everything I can"Sarawat said and Tine smiled.