𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.......

"Hello, are you all dreaming? Take out the homeworks"Tine said again and looked around the silent class, everyone were stealing glances at each other to see if anyone have done it.

"No one?"Tine was quite surprised.

"I thought y'all were good students too. You all like when I'm friendly and I like that too but that doesn't mean you can just say no to the homeworks I give you. Or should I have to be like other teachers"No one saw him angry like this before.

"Sarawat,have you done it?"He looked at the boy because he was sure he helped him with how to do the work last day.

Sarawat stood up in his seat silently looking down.

"I guess you haven't, well. Let's say this I'm giving you one more assignment Today and I want the previous one and this one together submitted in my table in two days"Tine said and Everyone looked at eachother but didn't dared to say a word against him after seeing how angry he was.

"Got some problem with me? I want Everyone's work on my table and no one is allowed to give me any excuses, GOT IT?"he raised his voice and Everyone nodded and said yes. Tine didn't even waited for the bell to ring as he walked out of the class without anymore actions and Everyone were pretty disappointed.

They thought Tine was an easy Teacher, friendly and nice.

"What's wrong with him? Have he gone mad?"and so went on the students conversation.

Sarawat just laid his head on the desk and looked out of the window.

He obviously knew Tine was having some hard time,but he don't know why. Not yet.

"Are you okay?"One of the teacher's asked to Tine and he nodded.

"Yes"he forced a smile at the teacher.

"Ehmmm you came back early from the class and the bell rang just now, if I'm not wrong you have class now but if you're not well I have free time, I'll go instead of you"she offered kindly and Tine's eyes widened.

"No no no, it's fine , thanks for the offer. But I'm fine. I'll go now, see you later Teacher"he said taking out his book and walking out of the teacher's room.

He got out and saw Sarawat standing out there with his eyes on the floor.

"Sarawat? What are you doing here? Don't you have class now?"he asked to the boy worriedly and he looked up looking worried.

"Y-You left the class b-before the bell r-rang"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him for a while before smiling a little.

"You came in search of me?"he asked putting a hand on the boy's Shoulder and Sarawat nodded.

"Don't worry Sarawat. I'm fine. Go back to class now"Tine said and Sarawat was still worried.

"I'm fine Sarawat, I just was in a bad mood in the morning"Tine said and the boy was not willing to leave yet. He had a confused look that made Tine chuckle a little.

"Just a small fight with m-mom, that's all"okay now Sarawat is convinced.

"Now you can go back dear"Tine said patting the boy's Shoulder and Sarawat nodded and bowed a little before walking back to his class.

Tine didn't knew why his heart did a flip at the boy's concern towards him but he pushed away the thoughts and walked to next class.

_

"So have you finished your homeworks? Do you want any help? My boyfriend is pretty good at studies, he'll help us ,I can ask him"Man said as he went to Sarawat who was packing his bag.