𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.......

That night, Sarawat discovered that the more he hold onto the past alone, it was more hard for him to let go. However he wasn't sure how to solve this.

And the first face that came to his mind was,Mr.Tine. But it definitely won't be nice to interrupt his sleep to ask about this- Sarawat realised after looking at the time that showed 2am and decided to talk with his teacher at school.

"Mom, Mom, wake up"Prim shook her mother's body and didn't stopped until she woke up.

"What is it? Why are you up? You won't wake up this early -"

"I woke up to use washroom,but when I when I got back, the lights in the living room is turned on"Prim whispered and Lisa frowned and looked at the clock and got out of the bed.

"Mom, shall I call Wat? Could it be a thief-"

"It could be Wat"Lisa said to her daughter and opened the door and walked to the living room.

Just as she said he was their, what surprised her was that he wasn't crying again,he wasn't sleepless again, instead he was studying carefully.

"Wat.......when did you woke up?"Lisa asked and Prim followed from behind like a zombie since she's still half asleep.

"Mom? Did I woke you? I'm sorry"Sarawat said and Lisa chuckled.

"No no,son. Your sister woke me thinking a thief breaked in.........you could've called me"Lisa said and pulled out a chair for Prim to sit.

"No,mom........ teacher said-"

"Mr.Tine? Right?"Prim asked suddenly pointing at him and he shrugged.

"Studying in the early morning helped him. So I thought I'd give it a try"Sarawat said and Lisa smiled.

"You used to wake up early when- ahm, shall I being coffee for you? It'll help you stay up"Lisa said and Sarawat just smiled.

"Are you going to study as well?"Lisa looked at Prim who pointed at herself.

"Me? Never, I'll make sure he's concentrating"Prim said and Lisa shook her head and walked to kitchen.

Sarawat looked at Prim who instantly fell asleep with her head on the table and scoffed.

He made sure he arrive at school early and unlike other days when he would stare out of the window,he read his book carefully, which was strange to other students but nobody teased him or disturbed him.

"Don't disturb him"Man stopped a boy who was going to Sarawat and he sulked.

"I was just going to ask, how're the studies"he said and Man dragged him back to his seat.

"When he's free, you can ask him"

"Goodmorning class"Everyone suddenly stood up hearing Mr.Tine and so did Sarawat.

They greeted their teacher and took their seat.

"So I'm hoping that you all have completed your homeworks, right?"Tine asked and he smiled when no one stood with an excuse for not doing their work. But the first person he approached to check the homework was Sarawat.

"Can I see your homework?"Tine asked and Sarawat seemed hesitant for a bit, he wasn't sure if he has done it right and he didn't wanted to get it wrong.

Tine didn't waited for his approval as he took the book from his table and checked the work.

Sarawat looked down on his table,ready to get scolded.

Tine gently placed the book back on the table and every students were looking at them.

"See students,"Tine walked to the front of the class and everyone's gaze followed him, Sarawat also slowly looked up.