Killed?

NIALLS POV

We sat there for about 10 minutes inside each others arms all snuggled up until I randomly said
"come on let's go upstairs" I winked grabbing her hand and skipping up the stairs. I'm still getting this weird tingly mingly feeling about when she told me about her parents,she doesn't deserve it at all. We reached the top of the stairs as I showed her my room.
"Niall..." I heard a voice behind me and turned around to see the most beautiful girl of my life.
"Yeah babe? What's up...." I'm getting a bad feeling about this...
"I love you........."oh my god. I cannot believe she just said that ,my heart melted.
"I love you-..too......" I took a quick pause whilst I said that and I don't know why,I felt stupid. Why did I have to spoil our special moment? I'm pathetic. I gave her a massive hug as we sat down on the bed. I held her hand closely towards my chest and whispered 'she belongs to me'... I love her to pieces but I have a feeling she don't feel the same about me. just by going to that cafe shop today has changed my life,I couldn't be happier.
"Can you promise that if I tell you something you can't tell anybody else?" She said suddenly,ok now I'm definitely getting a bad feeling about this... what is she going to say?...
"I killed somebody"

DUN DUN DUN! What do u thinks gonna happen next? Comment / vote (sorry for the short chapter) love u all lots xxxx -Tazzy