Why?

NIALLS POV

As I started to take her clothes of someone walked in. Why ruin my moment,idiot. I look up to see one of my old mates Zayn. I haven't seen him in ages... why does he have to turn up now?
"Alright mate?" I say pushing Jas of me.
"What has happened to you? I didn't think you were this sort of guy! Getting a girl drunk then fucking her! What's come into you these days?" He said shouting in the doorway. currently I am half naked with a duvet cover on top of me and a drunk girl next to me whilst being yelled at by one of my mates,what fun!
"There's nothing wrong with me now leave" I say beginning to get angry.
"No way! come on princess" he says walking towards Jas. Jas doesn't know what's happening right now so Zayn lifts her up and goes to the bathroom leaving me left alone. what is wrong with me? I should've taken her home and fucked her that way nobody could've caught us. I'm so stupid!
5 MINS LATER
I'm starting to get abit worried, Zayn still hasn't come out with jas out of the bathroom. I wonder what his doing. I get off the bed and put all my clothes on before looking through the keyhole. you will never guess what I just saw.... in that bathroom was Zayn and jas butt naked fucking each other...

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? COMMENT VOTE LIKE, LOVE YOU ALL-TAZZY XX