Partay time

5 DAYS LATER

JAS POV

For the past few nights I've been staying round nialls. it felt so much better than my trampy little place. God..why did I have to love Niall so much? Them blue eyes,that six pack,that Irish accent. Oh my... I.love.niall. Right now we were cuddled up under I'd as the covers,our arms wrapped around each other.nothing could be more perfect than this.
"You awake babe?" Niall suddenly said making me jump.
"Yeah" I said,he pulled me closer to him as he started to rub my back.i love that feeling! I rested my head on his chest as he started to play with my hair.
"Would you like to come to a party with me?" He says all of a sudden,he needs to stop doing that!
"Sure...wait,I have no clothes.."I say looking disappointed.
"Which is why.." he replied getting out of the bed. why what?
"I got you this.. ta da!" He got something out of the wardrobe and turned around. I gasped. I looked up to see a dark red one shoulder floor dress with a silver chain going across the Middle.it was absolutely beautiful.
"You got me.. that?" I said pointing to the dress shocked. I can't believe he would do such a thing.
"Yep" he said and I bought you some of that weird girl things" he said making me laugh.
"It's called 'makeup'" I said making it clear.
"Whatever" he muttered..
"Girls.." he said under his breath but I still heard him.
"Oi!" I said running over and slapping him playfully on the arm. unfortunately he knew I was ticklish so he started tickling me EVERYWHERE. he even touched my bum.

Well Im getting pretty nervous about this party thing.. it's the first party I have ever been to in my life. I don't know what to do,say or anything else. I need help,now.

Hey guys what do u think? Love you all-TAZZYY XX