Our moment

AT THE PARTY

NIALLS POV

we walked out of the car and I grabbed her hand. she was wearing the dress I bought her and I must say she looks fit! I just want to know if she is the same inside..
"Come on" she said snapping me out of my thoughts waving her hand in front of me.
"Sorry love" I say walking quickly going bright red. you see,my plan is to get her really drunk so I can fuck her and she won't find out,perfect.
As we walked in through the main doors I could hear music,laughter and drunkies. tonight is gonna a be fun I thought with a grin on my face. We walked straight to the bar so I can get my plan working,I'm not sure she has ever been to a party before,she looked quite nervous..
"You alright love" I ask looking worried.
"Yeah I'm fine" she says as we sat down.
"Wanna beer?" I ask politely
"I don't think-"
"1 won't do any harm,come on it will be fun" I say interrupting her.
"Fine" she said giving up. my plan is working...

5 MINS LATER
Right now Jas was having her 20th bottle of wine and she was pretty drunk.
"Come on babes lets go upstairs and get some rest, your drunk" I say grabbing her hand and walking up the stairs. she kept laughing uncontrollably at nothing which made me quite worried. once we got upstairs there was a spare bedroom towards the right so we walked in and I pushed her against the wall. her legs wrapped around mine and her hands stroking my hair.. man I just want to fuck her now. we started to kiss as we started to walk towards the bed not breaking the kiss. I pulled away and took my shirt off. she lay on the bed staring at my bare chest then said
"Come to me baby" that just made me want to fuck her 10x more. I got in top of her as she started tugging on my hair. I tried to unclip her bra strap but I failed. she broke the kiss,got up and took her dress and bra off leaving her just in her underwear. oh.my.god. Her body... I started licking all over her chest and was about to kiss her again when somebody walked in...

CLIFFHANGER ALERT!!!?!?? Hey guys what do u thinks gonna happen? Who do u think that person is? Comment below! Love u all- Tazzy xxxx