I dont...

NIALLS POV.

Right now Jas was in the shower, I have no feelings for her whatsoever.. I don't care about her outside I just want to know what she's like inside.. I don't care about what's happened in her past... I just want her... yeah I'm a fucking looser. I don't want her to get hurt after she finds out that I'm using her.i may sing to her and all that crap but that doesn't mean anything...She may love me but I don't love her...
AFTER JAS COMES OUT OF THE SHOWER.
Jas comes out wrapped a baby blue towel. fuck hey does she have to be so good looking. I want to taste her...now.
"Babe come here" I say still laying in bed.
"Niall..im in a towel.." she replied. I don't care if she's in a towel or not. I want her now.i get out of the bed and grab her,lifting her up in my arms..shes so light!
"Put me down!" she screamed laughing her head off and wiggling her legs.. I drop her down on the bed and crawl on top of her.
"I love you.." I lied
"I love you too Niall" God she makes my heart melt..i can't believe I'm using her..she's just so perfect.. I attached my lips onto hers as I was still on top of her. I put my arm around her neck bringing her face closer to mine. God never make this moment stop,its just perfect.. we were snogging for around 20 minutes until she finally says..
"Niall I want you..." I heard her moan. did I just hear right? She wants me? Ah that makes me want to fuck her right now but I just have to take it step by step.
"I'm not going anywhere babe.."and we kissed again. this is the life...

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOVE YOU ALL-TAZZY XX