Part 11: His Dorm

I smiled at him before lowering my hand to his thigh. I teased him a little, tracing my fingers in random shapes over his pants. Finally, I began rubbing his crotch, still covered by his boxers. He shifted his body in impatience.

After a few seconds, I pulled out his cock from his boxers. It was hard, and likely had been for a long time. I pumped it a few times before leaning over his legs and letting my saliva drip from my tongue onto his member. I used my hand to spread it, making it easier to move.

I continued to move my hand up and down, relishing in his soft moans and whimpers.

"Faster..." he pleaded, whispering.

"What do you say...?" I was just being cruel now.

"Please," his voice was raspy and needy. And so I obliged.

I quickened my pace, trying to keep my hand movements quiet. He was getting louder. I put my lips to his ear.

"Quiet." Was all I said. He silenced immediately, and remained with a pained expression on his face. I could tell he was close.

At the last second, I lowered my head into his lap to catch his cum in my mouth. He exploded, and I swallowed everything that I could. I bobbed my head up and down until he had finished, leaving him shaking

FInally, he let out a shuddering breath full of pleasure, but he had managed to remain quiet.

I looked him in the eye as I licked my lips and leaned in. I kissed him deeply, grabbing his hair. He pulled me closer by the waist, and we remained there for a bit, making out.

I could imagine the movie was almost over, so I pulled away and tucked his now-soft member back into his pants. We sat hand in hand for the rest of the movie.

We walked out of the theatre together, me hanging off of his arm. We discussed the movie philosophically, the premise, the hidden meanings.

We drove home, keeping the music low and reveling in the comfortable silence.

He parked his car in the staff parking lot, and came around to open my door for me.
"Why thank you, good sir," I joked. He chuckled.

As we were walking to the student dorms, he paused, stopping. I backtracked a few stes to remain level with him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Y/n... how would you like to stay with me tonight?" He asked, almost seeming... nervous. How could he possibly be nervous after all we had done together?

"In your dormitory?"

"Yes." He smiled hesitantly.

"Of course I would like to." I punched him playfully in the arm, and his face cracked into a large grin.

"Well, shall we?" He held out his arm, turning the opposite direction, the direction of the staff dorms.

"We shall," I linked his arm with mine and we walked into the other side of the dorm building.

We turned a few corners and ended up in front of a door with a plaque that read "Aizawa Shota". Just seeing his name sent a shiver down my spine. I loved him so much.

He pulled a keyring out of his pocket, selected a small silver key, and unlocked the door. We walked in.

His dorm was fairly simple. A double bed with black bed sheets and comforter, red pillowcases, and a plain black bed frame. Everything was black, except for his infamous yellow sleeping bag which sat in a rolled up bundle in the corner of the room.

The one impressive thing was his bookcase. I stifled a gasp, raking my eyes over his hundreds of volumes, all sitting, organized, in a black case built into the wall. THere was a space in the middle for his television, but screw the TV. THE BOOKS.

I had not noticed how long I had been staring until he tapped me lighty on the side, ushering me inside. I dropped my bag and coat at the door, still looking at the bookcase, already picking out which books I wanted to borrow.

"I see you're a fan of the books?" I realized we had never discussed books.

"Oh, yes. Yes, yes yes.." I trailed off, running my fingers across the spines, ogling at the diversity in his volumes.

"I have everything from manga to classics on that bookshelf, borrow whatever you want," he sat down on his bad, letting himself flop down on his pillow. He let out a deep sigh, stretching out,

"A-anything... I want?"

"Mhm."

I grabbed a few to start with, a few manga novels I had not yet read along with some classics from my readlist (watchlist but reading). I brought them over, settling on the left side of the bed and setting the books down in a stack on his bedside table. His eyes were closed, he was obviously exhausted. He brought his hand to my thigh and left it there as I opened a book.

I read for a half of an hour before he opened his eyes again.

"Hey, sleepyhead. What's up?" I asked, tracing my fingers across the stubble on his face.

"Need... to change. You want... too?" No full sentences apparently.

"Sure." I followed him across the room to his closet where he tiredly pulled out a large t-shirt and boxers for me to wear, handing them to me without looking at me, practically already asleep. HE hadn't even given me pants, but I didn't mind. I padded over to his bathroom to change and get ready for bed.

I washed my makeup off and moisturized my face and body. Oh boy. I did not get the chance to pack a toothbrush. As if on cue, Shota shouted from the other room, "new toothbrush in the drawer on the right." I snickered at how exhausted he sounded.

"Thanks!" I shouted back, pulling the toothbrush out and brushing my teeth. I was not sure if it was simply a coincidence that it was my favorite color, but I would not ask. I finished changing my clothing and headed back into the room.

All of the lights were on, but Aizawa had passed out on the bed again. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt with blue plaid flannel pants. He looked so hot, even when he was sleeping. I heaved a big sigh of satisfaction with life, and went to turn all of the lights off. Afterwards, I slid into bed beside him.

It seemed he wasn't truly asleep. He got under the covers slowly, and grabbed my by the waist, pulling me to his body. He then wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my back. I supposed being the little spoon was not so bad.

I heard him mumble something into my shirt.

"Hm?" I asked; it was impossible to hear him.

"Goodnight, y/n," he said, before beginning to breathe deeply. He was asleep.

I laughed lightly, letting myself sink into his comfortable bed.

"Goodnight, Shota."