Part 17- Stay-In-Date Part 2

*Note: This chapter involves bondage. If you are not into that, skip it.*

*Second Note: please remember to vote and follow !! I'll be making more anime fanfic content after this story concludes, so don't miss it!**

The second he said those words, he leapt into action. Seriously, the speed at which he had stripped my clothing off and tied me to the bed was almost hero-like. After he had finished, I was tied in a star-like position, my ankles and wrists tied to the four corners of the bed frame. I tested the tightness, and found that I was thoroughly stuck in place. He was rummaging in the box again as I tried to lift my head enough to see what he was looking at. He pulled out a small object that fit into the palm of his hand as well as what looked like a scarf.

The scarf was a blindfold, I realised as he was tying it around my head. He gave me a small peck on the forehead afterwards.

"Y/N, is everything comfortable?" He asked, seeming genuinely concerned with my wellbeing. It made me chuckle considering that this was literally bondage, but all the same, I answered, "yes, I'm all good." He responded with a grunt before sitting down on the mattress beside my abdomen. I could sense him leaning over, and soon I was able to feel his hot breath on my lips.

He kissed me tenderly, supping my face in his hands. My lips were shaking with need as he softly stroked my jaw with his thumb. The bed creaked again as he shifted to sprinkle kisses down my neck and stomach. He moved his face back up to my breasts, and spent time sucking on them one at a time, pinching me lightly. He begins making the trek down my body again, grabbing my hips lightly, and then...

I heard a soft, mechanical whirring begin. His lips disconnected from my skin, replaced by a smooth vibrator, placed on the soft skin of my stomach. I whimpered quietly. Slowly, he traced up my body with the toy, until it had reached my mouth. I parted my lips slightly, and let him push the toy inside of my mouth. Using my tongue, I pushed it around my mouth, and grinned at him after he pulled it out again. He plants another loving kiss on my lips quickly before focusing on my breasts with the toy.

Moaning quietly, I shifted under the aggressive vibration of the toy on my nipples. He used his hand on my stomach to roughly pin me in place, and I could feel myself throb in response. Almost before I realize it, he has the toy between my legs, using it to circle my clitoris. I moan loudly this time at the sudden rough stimulation.

I felt his fingers circling my opening, and cried out as he shoved them in roughly. Still holding the vibrator to my clit, he quickly pumped his fingers in and out of my body. By now, I was practically screaming his name as he brought me to orgasm. I felt my body peaking, my adrenaline high as I strained against the ropes tethering me to the bed. The bed groaned beneath me as I arched up, and slowly lowered myself back down as my breathing returned to normal.

I feel him retract his hand, laughing breathily to himself before putting his soaking fingers against my mouth. I let him put them in, sucking them gratefully. He pulls back, and I hear the undeniable sound of a man stripping before another object is shoved in my face.

"Suck." He said simply. And I did. After I got his cock considerably wet, he pulled it out. Before giving me time to breathe, he shoved it into my hole, stealing the air from my lungs.

"Take it, baby," he said, pounding my ever-loving body into the mattress. I continued crying out as he wrapped his hand around my neck, restraining my breath. Just before he orgasmed, he pulled out, and continued to pump himself while simultaneously rubbing my clitoris with his fingers. He groaned as he reached his climax, and spilled his cum all over my breasts and stomach. Soon after, I reached orgasm and squirted onto his bedsheets. Breathing hard, he gently lowered himself to me, creating an even larger mess of what he had emptied onto my body.

Wrapping his arms around me, he nuzzled into my neck. "I'm so lucky to have you" he breathed, sending shivers down my spine.

I lifted my head up, "I want to see you, get this off please." He gently untied the knot he had made, and lifted the blindfold off of my face. I open my eyes, immediately letting them land on him. His hair was a mess, and he was covered in a mixture of our fluids. Nonetheless, he looks beautiful, doused in the moonlight coming through a small slit in the curtains.

"You're so perfect," I whispered, wishing I could caress his face, his body, him. I would be able to later. Honestly, the ropes were getting sore now. "Can you untie me? I wanna cuddle." He grinned widely as he got up to do so. Within a minute, I was freed. I ignored the sticky feeling on my body as I crawled to the end of the bed to him, still putting his toys away. I wrapped my arms around his waist, rubbing my face against his side. He stopped abruptly and looked down at me, smiling lovingly.

Picking me up swiftly, he carried me to his bathroom. This was almost reminiscent of the first time we had been together this way. He started a shower, and we both stepped in together.

**Stay tuned for more :) *