Chapter 26: The Irregularity

After the fight with the Charybdis, the Kingdom of the Tempest had a feast in the evening. The surrounding was bustling with smiles as usual.

"This metal is pretty hard"

"And it was light too this is a perfect metal in making heavy equipment" 

That is the Dwarves' conversation about the Charybdis scale everyone in the tempest was happy that they became victorious in battle but there is a certain two individual who is not happy at the current moment.

"I told you I'm sorry that I doubted your abilities please forgive me" Rimuru - said 

[Heh..]

"Damn I'm not gonna doubt it never again!" He said

[Negative]

"Well I can't even imagine that you made the Charybdis so strong to make use of its scales, my intention was just determining the strength of my subordinates" Rimuru insisted

[I just made the most optimal action]

"I know that so can you please just forgive me already?" He said

Well, Ciel was right the Catastrophe - class Charybdis' scale we're a higher metal than demon steel it was a great tool for developing the country. The demon steel is already a high-ranking steel that can describe as a rare material but this metal was a higher version of that. Speaking of developing the country Milim and I really did a number on that area but I think it's fine because I have something in mind on what to build in that place.

Ciel didn't really forgive me she used a body clone to give herself a material body without my permission maybe she really was that pissed. She left my sight without batting an eye with me. 

I sigh

I strolled the town for a little bit I saw my executives gathering in the plaza with the citizens where they are having dinner with everybody. Benimaru is with Souei, Diablo is with Ifrit, Veldora is not here he was probably in his room I felt bad for not letting him participate in the feast well we actually do not prepare a prison right now since this is the first time we have outlaws in this town so the Knights are just tied up and was monitored by Rigur currently we do not have any prison building for them.

I went directly to the bathhouse for sure Ciel wasn't here she doesn't want to see me after all.

I opened the door and I immediately saw a girl in front of me with the same Characteristics as my human form.

"Ahh Hello" I said, but Ciel immediately walk away and soaked her body in the bath. She doesn't even want to talk to me. I took a towel and I soaked my body beside her but she immediately repositioned herself away from me on the other side of the bath.

I was convinced she was definitely mad at me.

"Ah Ciel - san? are you perhaps mad at me?" I asked

"Negative" She said without looking in my way

There is no getting around it I need to make use of my most powerful ability out there.

"Please Forgive me!!!" I said as I kneel in front of her I say kneel but I am on my slime form so should I say that I lowered my upper body instead? well more importantly I grovel in front of her and asked for forgiveness

"Please" I said, with my cutest voice out there it made even the most powerful demon lords charmed at my cuteness.

"NEGATIVE" She declined again but there is a lot more power on her words this time I can't get around this one Ciel has an impenetrable mental.