Tell me about you

After lunch sumedh and Mallika were sitting and doing so talks....
Sumi:- see I want to collect some information about you I hope u will help me...
Mikku:- hmmm
Sumi:- so... Let's begin... Aacha tell me something about u I mean what are u doing here ,your family....
Mikku:- currently I am working as dance teacher here and doing Master in literature....
Sumi:- ohh... So how do u manage your collage and job...
Mikku:- actually I am studying from home so... Sab manage ho jaata hai...
Sumi:- hmmm.... And what about your family....
Mikku:- I have my parents and a elder brother...
Sumi:- ohhhkay..... Abhi ke liye itna kaafi hai btw jaab tak main na kahu u can't go for your job...
Mikku:- kyaaa.... But kyuu...
Sumi:- tumhari security ka saval hai
Mikku:- aree that's not fair main school zaroor jau gi...
Sumi:- nahi bilkul nahi... And with that he got up and went to his room......
Mikku:- hawww... Khaduss kahi ka 😤😒 she sat while folding his hands

Like this days were passing both started knowing eachother
And as he told he was not allowing her to go anywhere but it was for her protection only....
Like this days were passing....
Sumedh noticed something weird 🤔....
He was in his room... Doing some work suddenly he saw pic of his parents in his laptop... And with that something stroke in his mind
Sumi:- itni din ho gaye lekin Mallika ke parents ne uss call tak nahi Kiya.... I mean even my parents have called me many times lekin... Let me ask her... Suddenly he hears music 🎶🎶...
And he went to down stairs.... And found Mallika lost in music 🎶🎵... She was holding his shirt as if doing couple dance with that shirt and was dancing with the flow of tune....
Sumedh also got lost in her he stood there for a while adoring her... But then he couldn't control 😣 himself and went to her... And held her hand softly 😌 and pulled her closer to him... and with that both got lost in eachother's eyes 👀👀And then he turned her round and then started dancing with her on the soft beats playing in background...
It went like this for about 5 minutes... And then he again pulled her closer to him and with that song got ended...
There was a beautiful eye lock between them.... He was standing holding her waist and her hands are on his chest....
But then Sumedh's thoughts were distrubed by a call...
Coming back to reality...
On call:-
Sumi:- ha bol
Vicky:- bhai ek bahaut badi baat pata chali hai...
Sumi:- ha kya...
Vicky:- voh Mallika ACP Varun Chaudhary ki daughter thi...
Sumi:- hmmm...
Vicky:- sirf hmm...😑 Matalab tujhe yeh baat pata thi...
Sumi:- nahi but mujhe doubt tha... I was sure ki jo log khud ko Mallika ke parents keh rahe hai voh ussje real mom parents nahi hai... Also I was having doubt on sir... Isse pehle ki main apne doubt clear pata he died in an Accident...
Vicky:- ohh... Toh abb...
Sumi:- continue your investigation... Mallika ke fake family pe nazar rakho.. I want each and ever info of them...
Vicky:- okay...
Call ended
Sumi:- he took a photo of Mikku which was lying on his side table of bed abhi bhi yakin nahi ho raha ki tum mujhe chod ke chali gayi... I miss u jaan...😢

To be continued.....
Do vote and comment 😊💖