Is she back!!!!

Okay so we have been talking about your sumellika since starting of the story but now let's see what's Mallika's family doing....
Ohh here is the Rayan coming back from bank he is driving his 🚗 car....
( Let me remind u Rayan is Mikku's big bro )
Rayan's pov:-...
Ufff it was just a hectic day!!! I just want to go back home and sleep as fast as possible.... Hey who is she!! I guess she is asking for a lift....
( A girl is standing on footpath asking for a lift )
Rayan ..... He stopped his car near her and opened the window....
Ray:- excuse me mam may I help u...
He asked that girl who was standing on footpath... Covering her face fully with dupatta making only her eyes visible.  .
Girl:- please it's urgent.... I am pregnant and have to go to hospital 🏥 urgently....
Ray:- ohh... May I drop u there...
Girl:- please.....
Ray he opened the back door of car 🚗 and she sat there.... There was pin drop silence 🤐🤐....
Ray:- will reach soon to the nearby hospital 🏥.....
Girl:- no I want to go to New life hospital.....
Ray:- but it's far from here...
Girl:- please take me there that place is close to me...
Ray:- close to u means...
Girl:- forget that u won't understand...
Girl:- I have heard that... That hospital is best for pregnant women... I mean there doctors are best...
Ray:- hmmm.... He suddenly remembered that Mallika was hospitalized in same hospital....
( So here everyone knows that Mallika was hospitalized.... And she was going to marry sumedh.... Everyone in her family knows that very well )....
Ray:- inki aawaz kahi suni hui hai.... Inko dekh ke lagta nahi hai ki yeh pregnant hai... I mean she just have a perfect body... Maybe starting days are going on... But where is his husband.... Why she is alone if she is pregnant...
Ray:- vesse aapke husband ya kii family member aapke saath nahi aaya... I mean u r all alone in this time...😓
Girl:- actually I am not married...
Ray:- 😲😮😮... He is just so shocked 😮... Ohh... But still your boyfriend or I can say father of this child...
Girl:- actually voh bahaut busy the so I didn't wanted to disturb him... Vesse bhi unko nahi pata that I am pregnant...
Ray :- kyu...
Girl:- I guess it's my personal matter... Anyways abhi ke liye aap itna jaan lijiye ki it's not the correct time to reveal my pregnancy to him...
Ray:- abhi nahi toh kabhi ..... Abb sorry woh flow flow main pucch liya he said while looking at the back view mirror looking at her from the mirror while he saw her eyes which was only visible to him cause she has covered her face.... Her eyes full of smirk 😏...
After that there was a pin drop silence 🤐.... Fie a while...
But then he.. asked...
Ray:- btw what's your name hope u don't mind....
Girl:- Mallika
And with that he gave an unexpected break to car...
Girl:- kya hua...
Ray:- he started sweating....no nothing... Voh hospital aagaya...
Girl:- ohhh .. umm thank you so much she got out of the car...
Girl:- so what's the charge... I mean
Ray:- nope nothing... U may go take care... He just went away from there as fast as possible... He turned his car to go back... But as soon as he turned his car and looked back... He found none...
Ray:- aree voh ladki were is she... Itni jaldi hospital 🏥 ke ander chali gai .. no jo that's not possible...  It's a bit far... Then we're is she...
Suddenly his eye caught a letter which was lying in back seat... He took that letter...
And opened it...
Be ready... All will have to pay
It was written with red water... And smelled really very bad....
Rayan just got scared like hell and moved his car towards his 🏡 house as fast as possible.....

To be continued....
Please ignore spelling mistakes... As I have written in a hurry 😅....
Do vote and comment 😊💖