aaj ro lene de mujhe

(can listen this song while reading to understand Sumi's feeling)
At night 🌉....
Sumedh was standing in his balcony...
Looking at sky...
Sumi:- ha nai maine hi koi galti ki hogi... Tu sabse mil rahi hai bass mujhe se hi nahi ... Yeh mila mujhe pyaar karne ka result... Kyuu... Main puchta hu kyu... I want to meet u , want to hug I want to kiss u like we used to do... 😢😭
And he lost in past....
Flashback....
Both were still in goa...
And sumedh is chasing her... Cause it night and she is not allowing him to sleep.....
Sumi:- Mikku.. ruk tu abhi bata hu...
Mikku:- na... Main nahi ruku gi... Himmat hai toh pakkad ke dikhao inspector sumedh...
Sumi:- aacha jii...
Mikku:- jiii 😏😁😂😂
Like that he was chasing her... But hamara sumi bhi police inspector hai he finally caught her... And held her waist tightly so that she cannot go anywhere... And she kept her hand on his chest ..
Sumi:- dekha pakad liya na... 😏😁😉
Mikku:- abb toh marr gayi...
Sumi:- ha ha abb toh tumhe mujhse bachayega bhi kon vesse bhi iss pure ghar main hum dono hai bhi akle.... Kyu 😏😏
Mikku:- 😳😳 chodo mujhe
Sumi:- na na.... Nope abhi toh picture shuru hai madam
With that he lined his face towards her lips and took them into his lips and started sucking them Passionately..... She also responded him equally.... After almost 6 min.. he left her and picked her up in bridal style and took her yo his room... And made her sleep on bed...
He removed his T- shirt and hovered her soon both again started sucking eachother's nector passionately 💋🙈.... he then dimed the lights... And slowly started removing her t shirt.... Which soon was lying on floor... He kissed each and every inch of her belly... While she was busy in moaning....
And then he came to her face again... He looked at her eyes which slowly got opened...
Sumi:- sorry if I made u feel uncomfortable...
Mikku:- u can never make me feel uncomfortable...
Sumi:- he smiled and both again shared a passionate kiss.... Like that there beautiful night... Got over after satisfying both of there needs... And they slept in eachother's embarece...

Coming back to reality....
Sumi:- I don't know ye sabb kon kar raha hai... Is it really u or someone else... But as an inspector it's my duty to know about it... Aur main pata lage rahu ga.... And if it's your soul taking revenge... Then I am with u... I know it's illegal but for a soul nothing is legal and illegal... they killed our baby 😔 and they should be punished.... I am with u Mikku... If u r doing this...
Love u jaan...

To be continued....
Do vote and comment 😊💖