🥀🥀

Mikku:- I know mujhe itni dair bahar nahi rehna chahiye tha ek toh voh mere liye aapni family se durr yaha aaya hai... I should obey him... 😟... Mujhe maafi maang I cahiye...
With that thought she went to his room... She was just gonna to knock the door but insted it got opened... By a little push made by her...
Mikku:- darwaza toh khula hai...
She slowly opened the door and just got shocked 😮 to see the room... It was filled with smiley 🙂 balloon 🎈🎈 with some heart shaped too... She slowly started taking steps... And found a big paper 📜 on bed with a rose 🌹 on it....
Letter 📃....
I literally don't know what to say,how to say also I don't know how to express.... But I have made a little effort to make u feel special.... To make know the truth that.... Yess u have really stolen my heart like I don't know how someone can be just so perfect.... Do u know what whenever I see u it makes me feel like to always protect u... Now just look infront of u...

She did the same and found sumedh holding a big white board... In which.. he had wrote...
"Will u accept me as your life partner"
Sumi:- I know it's just a worst proposal... Not at all perfect but trust me I don't have more creativity then this..  but I can surely say that I am best in loving someone... And I want to dedicate my this skill to only u...
He said while coming closer to her and stood infront of her living little distance...
Mikku:- she was just in shock... Don't have a single word to say.... She just pushed him back... Making that board fall from his hands...
Sumi:- aoouch... Mallika.. see I am sorry I didn't meant to hurt u I just expressed my feelings... He was not able to say more because she started pushing him back and hitting him... Finally she ended up being hugging him as much as tightly she can... Make his mouth open due to shock...
Mikku:- yaar itna dair kon lagata hai...
Sumi:- matalab...🤔😯( He was soo shocked that he even didn't hug her back... Her action were completely out of his mind....)
Mikku:- she broke the hug and looked at him... U were knowing right that I like u...
Sumi:- ummm voh...😅
Mikku:- I know it very well... Aur mujhe yeh bhi pata tha ki u like me from the very first day we meet...
Sumi:- tumhe pata tha 😯😮
Mikku:- mujhse koi bhi baat chupani itni aasan nahi hai... Inspector... 😏😉
Sumi:- ohh really 😏...
Mikku:- hmm... Vesse itna sab karni zarurat nahi thi bass mere paas aake simply confess kar diya hota na toh bhi....😏
Sumi:- toh bhi... Toh bhi kya..😯🤔
Mikku:- toh bhi... She suddenly... Attached her lips with his making him shock like hell... He never expected this he just raised his hands up in air as if he is surrendered to her... He tried best to not to respond her back cause he was actually not ready for it... But his hormones were on... Finally both ended with passionate kiss...
Mikku:- toh bhi kiss kar deti... 😏😉
Sumi:- I didn't expected this...
Mikku:- 😏😉🙃... She just hugged him tightly and he hugged her back making a sweet kiss on her forehead...

To be continued....
Do vote and comment 😊💖...