SURPRISE

Here both did hands up and looked at eachother...
Man:- I want all your money 💰 come on fast give it all 😤
Rishi:- ohh u need money
Man:- yeah
Rishi:- then y fighting fighting I mean keep ur gun down
Man:- no give me money 💰
Rishi:-vahi toh I give u money see I am giving it to u he took out his wallet and showed him money.... That who much money he have
Man:- he tried to snatch that wallet from him...
Rishi:- aree essae kaise de du tujhe saale meri mehnat ki kamai hai 😒😠 and with that he tricked him and took the gun from him and pointed towards him...
Rishi:- beta tu mereko janta nahi hai behtar yahi hoga ki tu chup chap katle...
But then another man kept a knife on Kavya's neck...
Men(2) :- see if u want her to be safe leave him and give all your money....
Kavya:- she gave a hard bite on his hand making the knife fall and then she gave him a tight slap
Kavya:- ohh hello don't dare to think a girl weak okay and fir your kind information I know very well hiw to kill people and I have already killed two and see look at this person pointing towards Rishi
Kavya:- u know what if u r a thief then he is police inspector 😤
Men:- what police... 😲😲😧😧😓😓
Rishi:- yeah.... ACP sumedh Mudgalkar..... From india
Yeah they were our sumellika....
Sumi:- and u know what I have encountered 100 of people like u so for me its not at all a new thing...
Men:- no no please pardon us will go from here
Sumi:- nah now u can't coz u know your truth also if police will catch u then also u will be killed right
Men:- yess he nodded yess...
Mikku:- ohhh then it's better to be killed here at least it will be said that u were not killed by Miami police what's say....
Men:- t..t..r..ue true
Mikku:- baby shoot them
Sumi:- he was just gonna shoot one of them with gun butt suddenly someone stopped him...
He was Vicky...
Vicky:- bhai kya kar raha hai...
Sumi:- aree tu yaha
Vicky:- bhabhi ka b.day hai na toh main aur Sultana wish karne aaye the... But yaha toh
Sumi:- voh ghar pe chori karne aaye the and now they know our truth so now they can't be kept alive as u know....
Vicky:- aacha toh yaha kyu marna hai ulta bhabhi ko sab saaf karna hoga aur pari aa gai toh so voh kaam tum mujhe dedo... I will kill them on a sp. Place...
And then he took a iron rid and hit all 3 with it due to which all 3 fell on ground and got unconscious....
Vicky came and hugged Sumedh tightly also he wished Mallika happy birthday 🎂🎉......
( So actually the thing is Vicky didn't kill sumi it was just acting to show world that sumedh is dead coz now he was ordered by his boss to go on undercover mission so he has to change his identity 🆔 forever.... Aur vesse bhi duniya ke liye Mikku was already dead actually she was not it was all Sumedh's plan to take revenge..... In which Vicky and Sultana also joined.... So from the beginning sumedh, Vicky, and Sultana were knowing that Mikku is not there it was a plan to catch and kill those people who did wrong with her and now sumellika are living in Miami they have adopted a daughter coz they always wanted to have a complete family.... And because of that incidence Mikku can't get pregnant now so they adopted pari and Vicky and Sultana are also living in Miami they joined Miami police.... )

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧HAPPY ENDING✧✧✧✧
✧✧
And about that 3 goons they got killed by Vicky in a dark place where is that place no one knows (。◕‿◕。)

Hope u all enjoyed it....
Do vote and comment 😊💖