Attack

Soon all were at there house...
Vinod was looking very weak while Rayan was scared...
There were things lying carelessly on floor... Glass jar was broken in to pieces which was lying on floor...
Sumi:- yeh sab kaise hua...
Flashback....
It was night around 9:30 pm vinod was sitting on sofa busy on his phone... seeing old photos...
Rayan was in his room...
Vinod:- main chodu ga nahi usse jisne tumhe mara... Aree kya bigada tha kissi ka jo tumhe mujhse le liya...
Suddenly he felt something on his backside of his head...
He turned back.. and found a lady covering her face fully... Only eyes were visible her hears were open... And she had kept gun 🔫 on his head...
Vinod:- he was to scared that his words also got scared and didn't dare to come out of his mouth.... ( He just gulped his saliva in fear 😨😰.....
That lady slowly came infront of him... And kept the gun 🔫 on his head.... She was just about to shoot but suddenly someone hit her hand with glass jar resulting changing her attention to the person who did that... He was Rayan... Who co- incidentally came down and saw this all she looked at him
Rayan:- tum tum vahi ho na jisko uss din maine ne lift di thi.... Tum tum Mallika ho... And before anyone could do anything else.... It became all dark... All lights became off.... But after few min.... All lights got on by its own.... That lady was missing....
Rayan:- Mallika... Mallika kaha gayi... Suddenly his eyes got his dad who was unconscious....
Ray:- dad... Dad please aakhe kholiye... he brought some water and sprinkled on vinod's face... And he became conscious and then they called Vicky....

Coming back to reality....
Lakhan:- sahab ( sumi) mujhe toh darr lag raha hai ki kahi saach main toh bhabhi ji ki aatma nahi aa gai...
Sumi:- nahi essa kuch nahi hai... Koi insaan hi hai jo badla le raha hai...

And then.... They collected some samples of the things lying there to investigate and they have given protection for Singh's family.....

To be continued....
Do vote and comment 😊💖