Those days....

Sumi's pov....
He is working in his secret room... Where only he and Vicky are allowed other people don't even know where that room is....
Ho here he is tracing each and every clue on board....
And trying to conclude that hows the criminal.....

After doing a lot of research he was tired.... He sat on his chair... And started playing songs to get his mind refresh.....
But he lost In the song which played the first.... Actually that was the song on which he and Mallika danced together.... ( If not remembered check previous chapter)
Flashback.....
There was a beautiful eye lock between them.... He was standing holding her waist and her hands are on his chest.... and music just got finished....
Sumi:- yaar ek hi dil hai mere kitna baar chrao gi... ( He was not in his sence)
Mikku:- 😳😳
But after seeing pink shade on her cheeks he hit realty... He said nothing just left her and went to his room...
Here Mikku was like a lost kid she kept on looking him till he went inside... She was feeling something really very sweet but don't what was it.....
Here sumedh came to his room and saw 3 miss call from Vicky... In no time he called him back.... While the call was dialing....
Sumi:- aree yaar yeh kya ho jata hai mujhe jab bhi usski aakho main dekh ta hu I almost get lost in her... He was just talking to himself... Then...
Vicky:- bhai bhai.... Ek bhaut badi criminal ke bare main pata chala hai...
Sumi:- kon...😲
Vicky:- uska naam..... Mallika singh hai...
Sumi:- kyaa😲😓😓😓
Vicky:- ha ussne chori ki hai...
Sumi:- ky... Kya chori ki...
Vicky :- mere dost chori kya ussne... Mere dost sumedh Mudgalkar ka dil chori kiya uss ne usse saza milni chahiye😢😏😂( actually he listened everything what he said even he knows that sumedh is staying with mallika also he knows that sumedh is having crush on her😉) main toh kehta hu ki punishment main tu uss se shaadi karle.... ha perfect... shaadi final bol toh kab kar raha hai shaadi tu uss se kaal ya aaj abhi... Kahi tune shaadi kar toh nahi li... 😲😲😲😂
Sumi:- Areee e chup... Kuch bhi bole ja raha hai....😤😤😤
Vicky:- seriously man... Like u like her since you meet her for the first time and know u r staying with her all alone... Yaar saach main mauka aacha hai kar dena propose
Sumi:- nahi..  main yaha duty per hu...
Vicky:- com on man toh kya agar tu uss se shaadi kar lega toh kya usse protect nahi karega... Don't be silly yaar...
Sumi:- nope I can't break her trust...
Vicky:- vahi toh she trust u man.. varna do u think koi bhi ladki esse hi kissi ladke ko aapne saath rehne degi I mean chalo u r her friend but still at the end u both are all alone... Main toh kehta hu... Ki I think she also likes u...
Sumi:- really...😓😳
Vicky:- yes yes..... I am sure about it...
Sumi:- aacha voh sab chod aur bata call kyu kiya....
And then they had some talks....
Coming back to reality...
Here sumedh is sitting on his chair with closed eyes and a tear is dropping down from his eyes... He is remembering that dance...

To be continued......

Do vote and comment 😊💖