A new Starting ✨♥️

Still in flashback....
Next morning 🙂....
It was all blue 💙 in the room it's was chilled... And full of love .... Where our Mikku is sleeping peacefully 😪 hugging the most imp person of her life... While his most imp person is busy in phone.... 😑
But there are some sun rays ☀️ who don't want Mikku to sleep more and so they peeped from the window breaking her sleep....
Mikku's pov....
In mind:- Ohh com on I just got the best sleep of my entire life I don't want to wake up so early... But then she saw a her hands on a bare hard chest having 6 pack abs... Making her eyes winded... But then she remembered last night... And got relaxed... She then looked up... And found most adorable person in front of her eyes....
Mikku:- good morning inspector... She said in the most sweetest voice of her...
Sumi:- as soon as he heard her voice he kept his phone a side and kissed her forehead 😚.... Saying good morning jaan...
Mikku:- wait what's the time... I guess u should be in garden right now doing jogging.... I mean daily u get up early and do excersize right...
Sumi:- cuts her... Aree thik se uth toh jao phir jo bhi bolna hai bol dena... About my morning exercise... Then I must say that I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep 😪... It seems today u had a best sleep....
Mikku:- yess... U r right... I just had a best sleep of my entire life.... Till now and all thanks to u thank u so much for giving your time and love....
Sumi:- thank u to u.... I mean I also had a very good sleep after years... It really feel so relaxed when u sleep with someone u love the most....
Mikku:- she just snuggled more inside him... Burning her face inside his chest....
Sumi:- chalo abb uthna nahi hai...
Mikku:- ummm nahi....😏
Both had some talks and laugh... And then sumedh went to his room to get ready and Mikku too.... Went..
After some time sumedh came downstairs finding his sp. Person... Who was standing in kitchen making sandwiches.... He went to her and hugged her from the behind holding her waist tightly and resting his head on her shoulder....
Mikku:- kya hua....
Sumi:- kuch nahi... Bas all the best keh na tha...
Mikku:- kyuu...
Sumi:- cause from today u will start a new life... Full of love and care which u deserve jaan...
Mikku:- do u know what u r the best thing ever happened to my life...
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨♥️
Coming back to reality....
Here sumedh who was lost his is thought got disturbed by a call...
On call:-
Sumi:- ha bol..
Vicky:- bhai kal Mallika ke ghar pe raid hone vali hai by one and only your best friend Vicky best of luck nahi bole ga kya 😎😏😂
Sumi:- aree sorry sorry I forgot that... But yess best of luck sabb Sambhal lena and yess be careful they should not know about me Okay... And you know very well what u have to do...
Vicky:- I know bro... Will try my best...
Ek baar ghar main toh jane de phir dekhta hu main unko... 😈
Sumi:- great... All the best dude
Vicky:- yaay 😎🤘...
And call ended....
It was all dark.. with some glittering stars ✨ decorating the black sky... And moon making it just a picture perfect.... And sumedh also slept holding Mikku pic... With cold breeze going through him.... 🌬️.........

Precap:- is she !!!! 😰😰 Nooooo......

Do vote and comment 😊💖