Chapter 7

Nazeer was walking in the long winding hallways of Greenhaven castle. His head was constantly ringing and he kept hearing a soft faint voice of a woman, but he wasn't able to tell what she was saying. The weird part was that there were doors everywhere in the walls. The doors were made from every material, from wood to stone. He just kept going forward ignoring most of it. 

His heart got stuck in his throat when he saw one wooden door. It was just like the one as his front door back in Nilo, he opened it only to be greeted by a raging inferno. Fire was everywhere and they threatened to come closer. He panicked and slammed the door closed quickly. 

He kept walking down the hall trying to get to the woman's voice. Sometimes the voice would get louder, and sometimes it would just go back to being soft and quiet. 

There was one door that was made of bricks. There was no apparent handle or anything on it that showed that it would open. The only reason Nazeer didn't walk past it thinking it was a wall was because all the bricks were different colors. 

One of the bricks stood out to Nazeer. It was in the center of the doorway and was a dark orange, almost black. The weired part was that it was out of place. Physically and color wise, but it more loose and could be pressed as a button instead. It was also unnaturally smooth. 

He decided to press the brick thinking nothing would happen, but when he did the brick wall moved to the right allowing him to pass. The room was pitch black, but there was a faint light coming from an object, a golden crown to be exact. 

Nazeer went closer to it and was awestruck by its beauty. The crown was shiny, polished, and smooth. The designs on it was stunning. It depicted some kind of bird grasping a green stone in its beak. His senses were screaming at him madly, driving him to get it. 

As soon as he touched it, the ringing in his head stopped and the woman's voice rang clear as day.

"Find me. I await for you. My blood."