Chapter 1

Friday morning.

It is early in the morning and Rosalina wakes up and went to her father's house for breakfast. As she walks through the kitchen, she sees Gigi and max sitting at the table. ''Buenos Dias'' Rosalina says kissing max on his head. ''Is it even possible that you're even more in this house then I am and you don't even live here anymore'' Max says while packing his back' 'What do you mean? you know I can't start my day right without seeing your grumpy face in the morning'' Rose laughs and so does Max. ''oh, Little brother, you know she is here for the food right.'' Gabe says walking in and gives Gigi a kiss on the cheek. ''sure, but then what are you doing here so early in the morning not that I'm complaining?'' Max asks. ''Well annoy you guys off course, and I'm here to tell papa that I can't make it to church this Sunday.'' "'Well, that is my cue to leave I suggest that you leave too max, you don't want to be here for that conversation believe me. I couldn't even skip church to learn for my exams. Come on I will give you a ride'' Rose says. ''Bye mom'' Max says, and he gives her a kiss on her cheek. ''Have fun at school baby, be save. And don't you dare skip another lesson.'' Gigi shouts.

After dropping Max off Rose is on her way to work. She is a detective at a special unit in the police district in LA. When she walks in, she goes straight to her office to see if she can find a case. She was looking at a case file when she heard a knock on the door. Her boss walks in "We need to talk right now'' He says closing the door behind him. '' I got a case but we may have to do stuff that the judge won't approve off. You know the team isn't like you and me so it is going to be a two-man job. Just you and me.'' He says giving her the file. "When you say like you and me you mean dirty as fuck'' she laughs "wait. When did you get those pictures?" Rose asks angry. ''They were taken yesterday why?'' He asked. ''Because that is my baby brother in the background buying weed and he better have a good fucking explanation for this or else I'm going to bury him next to the weed plant he is smoking.'' Rose yells. She got on her bike and drove to Gabriel who is at work,

 When she got there, she got greeted by his best friend Derek

When she got there, she got greeted by his best friend Derek. "hey little one, long time no see. You searching for your brother. But he is on a call, he should be back soon.'' Derek says as he hugs her. "okay I will just wait in his office could you tell him I'm waiting on him its urgent.'' Rose asks.

A few moments later she grew impatient and went outside to see where he was, and he just rode in. He got out of the truck "hey Hermana to what do I owe this pleasure'' He says giving her a hug. "Did you know that our brother is a junkie, I bet you did?' Rose said with a raised voice and walking inside to his office. "Hold up sis, I don't have anything to do with this but let him be. He is a young boy let him live a little.'' Gabe says. "Fine'' Rose says irritated not meaning a thing, she tries to open the door. Gabe stops her by grabbing her by her wrist "I mean it hermanita let him be'' says Gabe. She leaves annoyed and went back to work. When she leaves charlotte sees her and tries to greet her but she sees she is angry and knows better. She went inside the office and Gabe was lying down on the bed expecting his sister again. "For the love of god let me sleep'' sighs Gabe. ''rough shift'' Char smiles. ''Ugh you have no idea'' says Gabe. She walks over to him and stands in front of him. He pulls her closer to his body smirking and wants to kiss her. She pulls away' "you smell like a BBQ" she says making a dirty face. He laughs pulling her down on the bed. "You love this smell, its hot.'' He said kissing her all over her head and then on her lips. Derek walks in without them hearing. "Seriously guys, can't you have sex at home people are trying to work here.'' Derek says.