Chapter 1: Shit! (Re-write)

The story will include cussing and smut (very bad smut at the time). There is a slight mention of rape that wasn't included before. It is very short, and that will be the only time I will mention it in this story.
I will say it again this is a rayemma story

I basically just edited the stuff for grammar and added more details for it to make more sense, and sound better.

.

"..." = talking
hey = thought
*...* = whispering

.

.

.

.

.

.

The teenager walked with her hood down. She walked into the pharmacy and went straight to the section she needed.

Rows, and rows of the test she needed. She didn't know which one to get, so she went with the ones that were the most popular.

She grabbed 5.

She needed to be sure.

She needed to make sure she wasn't what she thought she was, and her body was just messing with her.

She goes to the counter and quickly puts all 5 tests on the counter.  The cashier looked at her but said nothing.

The teenager looked up and noticed there was no judgement in her eyes. She didn't care. As long as she was getting paid.

"$25."

She got the money out of her pocket and handed it to the cashier, "Thanks."

"No problem. Have a good day."

She left the pharmacy and went home.

Once she reached her house, she went to her bathroom. She grabbed a plastic cup and peed in it.

She opened all 5 boxes and placed each tip into the cup. She grabbed the cap for each one and put them on. She grabbed a paper towel and put all of them on it.

She went to her bed and laid down.

25 minutes. That is all she needed to wait for. 5 minutes for each one.

-Nobody's POV-

"Shit!"

Emma screamed when she looked down at all the sticks that laid in front of her.

No! I can't be pregnant. I'm only 17. What will mom say? How will I manage school? What will the rest of the group say?

All these thoughts started flooding into her head. She didn't even realize the tears coming down on her face.

When she came to the end of her flooding thoughts, she looked in the mirror.

Oh, I was crying... she thought.

She washes her face and goes to her room. She lays down on her bed facing the ceiling.

I don't even remember having sex. I don't even have a boyfriend! This doesn't make sense. How did this happen? Did I get fucking r*ped in my sleep. No, I would've known. I am too light of a sleeper. Okay sense I didn't get r*aped I must have had sex.

*Who's the father though?*

Memories of the past replay in her head, and they end up leading her to Don's 17th birthday.

She and a mysterious person, who she then identifies as Ray, are drunk and end up going to another room.

She then gets clips on what happened.

⚠️Smut⚠️

(If you don't want to read skip to you see end of smut. (edit) It was really bad when I first wrote it, and still is. I don't really feel like changing it right now. So yeah)

Emma and Ray are in another room from the others. They sit on the bed and "talk" while drunk. Next thing you know they are kissing.

Ray moves to her bottom lip asking for entrance. Emma lets him and they start exploring each other.

Ray moves down her neck while he unbuttons her shirt.

They lay down on the bed
.

"R-Ray!" She moans as he enters her.
.

Ray goes harder and faster.

⚠️End of smut⚠️

"No no no no..." she started to freak out. "This is bad..." she started getting teary-eyed, "Fuck!" Her tears start to fall. "OUT OF EVERYONE IT HAS TO BE YOU. RAY!"

She started to cry harder and harder. She couldn't control it. She started sweating. She curled up into a ball.

How am I supposed to tell him this? Maybe I shouldn't. But he deserves to know he's the father

"Emma?..."

Emma looks up from her ball-like position. "M-mom?"

....................................

There is the edited version that is slightly better than the original. I am doing this for all of the chapters; so, it sounds better, and stays in the style of my current writing. Bye.

....................................