Chapter 7: Explain

“Mom!? What are you doing here?” Emma asked, as of right now she was right beside Ray with her eyes widening.

“Isn’t obvious, I came to talk to my friend. What else?”

“Sorry wrong question, why did you tell her, and without us knowing!?”

“I didn’t think you were going to do it this early.”

………………………………….

“You, you thought we weren’t going to tell her this earlier?” Emma said, she sounded really annoyed and shocked.

“Welll yeah kinda,” Emma’s mom said.

“Why not?” Emma said, raising her voice a little.

“I just felt like you guys weren’t going to tell her until you were at least, what, 16 weeks?”

“Wha-What! Mom! We weren’t going to wait that long!”

“But still Emma-”

“Just stop Mom, you are already making me keep it, you can’t just go and tell others without me knowing!”

Ray started to pick up on Emma’s anger at her mom. He intertwined his hand with hers. He pulled her into his chest and wrapped his arms around her.

“Alright, me and Emma are going to go up stairs. Also is it alright if she stays for a little after you leave?”

Emma’s mom sighed, “Yeah sure. I’m sorry by the way.”

Ray lowered his head a little and whispered to Emma, *Do you want me to carry you or do you want to walk?*

*Can you carry me?*

*Yeah, can you jump?*

Emma nodded her head and jumped up. She soon wrapped her legs around Ray’s waist. Ray adjusted his hands with one hand under her thighs and the other on her back. (No he is not touching he butt) They walk away up the stairs.

Once up stairs Ray sits on his bed while still holding Emma.

Emma then tightens her grip around Ray. Ray could hear little sniffles coming from Emma.

“What’s wrong?”

“I-I...It’s just all so hard and annoying!” Emma says, tightening her grip even more.

Ray rubs Emma’s back to sooth her a little, “Y’know you can always talk to me, you’re not alone in this.”

Emma nugges her head deeper into Ray’s neck, “Thank you.”

Ray and Emma stay like that for a minute, then they do homework.

-------------
10 minutes into homework
-------------

“I’m done with this shit,” Ray states, as he lays down on his back in frustration.

“What’s hard about the math homework? Hm?”

“It’s too confusing!” Ray sat up and pointed at the problem.

“Ray, hun, you have to do (whatever in the hell kinda math they are doing, cause I for sure don’t know). See?”

“Yeah, Yeah. Thank you,” he said as he continued to write down the steps of the problem.

They continued with their homework and then finished. After they finished they decided to talk.

“You do know that after a certain amount of time I can’t go to school right?”

“Oh yeah, like when the doctor tells you that you should be on bed rest and not moving around too much?”

“Yes that, but also, when I turn 3 or 4 months I’m not going to be going to school.”

“Why?”

“Because, we still have P.E. to do and I am not going to show that I am pregnant from changing in the locker rooms. Or be told I am getting fat.”

“Okay so what are you going to do when you aren’t at school?”

“I think you mean what are we going to do?”

“We? I’m not the one pregnant?”

“Yes, I am going to use the excuse to the group that I am going on a what 4-5 month trip, and I get to choose someone to go with me. You are going to be my option, and if they ask why, I will just say since my mom really wanted Auntie to come.”

“But what about the school work we have to do?”

“Okay so the plan was originally not to tell anyone, but we are going to have to tell the principal, so we can still do our work. She will give us the resources we need to do all the work. Then we have the baby, my mom and your parents will help look out for them, then we go back to school.”

“...Why do you have this all planned out already?”

“You always need to be prepared.”

“Alright,” Ray replied with a shrug.

Ray layed down on his bed and got under the covers, “Wanna spend the night since it’s late?”

“Yeah why not,” Emma replied.

She walked over by his bedside, “Do you still have my clothes here?”

(They all have clothes at each other's houses in case they spend the night.)

“Yeah, but they are dirty, I think Gilda has some in her drawer.”

“Okay thanks.”

Emma walks over the drawers with the group's names on them. She goes to Gilda’s drawer and picks some pajamas.

-Gills❤😋-

Time- 7:56
Emma- I’m spending the night at Ray’s and since my clothes are dirty I am going to use yours.

Time- 8:01
Gilda- Oh alright

______________________________________

This is the end of this chapter, and for those who don't follow me this story and my other story, which is on my account, will be posted Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I will try and get these done over the weekend sometimes, but that is not going to happen a lot. Anways that is it. Bye!
______________________________________