Chapter 6: Mom!?

-Nobody’s POV-

Ray and Emma approached the door and stopped.

They both took a deep breath in.

Ray gulped, “Okay. Are you ready?”

“Yeah,” she said calmly. She was still looking at the door.

“Alright, just know I am doing the talking,” he stated as he reached for the door code.

They both enter the house. Emma goes a little behind Ray and grabs onto his shirt. She closes her eyes and is taking deep breaths.

This was probably more nerve racking for her than Ray. Ray’s mom, Isabella, was like her second mother. They had always had a close relationship. 

To Emma it felt like she was telling her mom about this rather than her finding out, unlike what happened with her real mom. -_-

Ray felt Emma grab onto his shirt, but he didn’t stop walking, instead he kept on walking and guided her around the house.

Ray had finally found his mother in the living room.

“Hey Mom.”

“Oh hey,” she replies looking at him then back at the TV

“So-”

“Why’s Emma here?”

“Well that’s what we wanted to talk about to you.”

Ray took a deep breath to get ready for the impact of a flying object coming at him after he tells his mom about the baby and Emma.

“Em-”

“I’mpregantanditisRay’s!” Emma says quickly. She tightens her grip on Ray’s shirt and hides behind him more. 

There was an uncomfortable silence.

“I know,” Isabella said, shrugging her shoulders as she went by the stairs.

“Wait, wait, wait.”

“I’m waiting.”

Ray looks at his mom with an annoyed face, “Anyways, you knew. Since when?”

Isabella waves her hand and somebody comes down the stairs.

“I told her, how else would she have known?”

“Mom!? What are you doing here?” Emma asked, as of right now she was right beside Ray with her eyes widening.

“Isn’t obvious, I came to talk to my friend. What else?”

“Sorry wrong question, why did you tell her, and without us knowing!?”

“I didn’t think you were going to do it this early.”

______________________________________

Next chapter coming soon if I have motivation and ideas for it
______________________________________