Chapter 2: Confession (Re-write)

Part 2. I don't know if I am going to post every day or every other day right now because I have sports. (edit) I realized the timeline for the confession and how far along she is, is very all over the place is confusing. The rewrite is to clear it up. That is all.

Reminder:
"..."=talking
hey =thinking
*...*=Whispering.

.

"M-mom?'' Emma replied with shock. I can't believe I forgot she was on her way back from work!

Emma's mom looked at her confused. She looked like a mess, and it looked like she had been crying. 

Did Ray do something? Is that my she was screaming his name? Her mother thought.

"Emma," she said sternly, "Why are you screaming Ray's name?"

"No reason Mom, he just texted me something that's all" she then gave her sweet, innocent smile that got everyone happy.

Emma's mom let out a breath of relief that her daughter was okay with her friend.

Emma's mom looks around her room. Then she spots something out of the ordinary.

"Why is your bathroom light still on if you are in the bed?"

"O-Oh! No reason!" She said quickly to hide any suspicion.

"Mhm. Okay," she said. "Well, I am going to turn off the light if you don't mind."

"O-okay" Emma said worriedly. Thoughts flooded her mind once again.

Please don't see it. Please don't see i-

"Emma." her mom said, "How the fuck did you get pregnant. And by Ray?!"

No wonder she was screaming his name. He got her pregnant!

And she found it. Emma thought to herself.

"EMMA!"

"Look mom, I'm sorry. I really am! It was by accident! I-"

"I don't want to hear it!"

"Please. Mom let me exp-"

"Zip it!"

"..." Emma stayed silent. Well, it's not like she had a choice. It was either she'd be quiet or possibly get kicked out.

After some time of thinking to herself. Emma's mom finally came up with something.

"How far along are you?"

"Well, it happened like 6 weeks ago, and it is almost Monday again. So, almost 7 weeks?"

"Okay. Now as a punishment you have to keep the baby. And tell Ray. I will help with planning and money but taking care of the baby is your guy's responsibility."

"Why am I being forced to keep it!? I am a kid too?"

"Because you are the one that decided to get knocked up. As much as I don't want you to have a baby at your age, this is a punishment you need so that not only you learn from your consequences, but you can also use this experience to teach this child."

"Okay...but how do I tell him? Ray?"

"I don't know how, but you can start by telling him to come over," She said.

"N-Now!?" She asked.

"Yes now."

"M-mom that's too early for me!"