Chapter 3: Owning it

Here is part three sorry it's late had sports😅

.

Emma's POV:

I told Ray that I was pregnant with his kid. Well not exactly I was hinting at it, but he got it right away.

He turns around and says, "What".

I had tears streaming down my face by the time he looked at me.

"E-emma?..." Ray says

"Y-yes.." I replied hestitaly.

"What are we going to do now?" he asked in a concerning tone.

I had never heard him speak like that. It was so concerning and soft.

'He must really feel really worried." I thought to myself.

"I had told my mom and she said we have to take care of the baby as a 'punishment'." I told him.

I sat up from my curling position and faced him.

I see him interlock his hands together and put them on his head.

"I'm sorry." He said

"Why? It's not like we knew I was going to get pregnant." I said, rubbing his back.

"I guess..." he said, in defeat.

After a couple of minutes of just sitting down and thinking to ourselves. Ray spoke.

"How did it happen though? I'm not trying to be rude but I don't remember having...'it'." He asked, confused.

"I figured you wouldn't remember..." I said.

I moved to his side so it would be easier to talk to him. Also so he doesn't have to turn around whenever he has to talk to me.

"I'm sorry, was I supposed to remember?" He asked, worriedly

"No, don't worry, I'll tell you." I started off, "Well we were at Don's birthday party and we got drunk, and I guess you can figure out what happened next..." I told him.

After telling him the air got kinda tense for me. I could just tell he was blaming himself in his head.

Ray's POV:

'Damn it Ray! How could you be so reckless. Getting drunk is one thing,but getting someone pregnant is a whole 'nother thing.'

I look to the side of me to see Emma bury her head into her pillow.

'Well at least it's not just somebody.'

Emma lifts her head from her pillow and turns to me.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this..." she said. She sounded guilty.

"It's alright. It's not your fault." I gave her a slight smile. I usually don't smile but I did to make her feel a little better. And it worked!

After a while apologizing back and forth with each other we both laid down on the bed next to each other.

"So Emma, how are we going to tell my mom...?"

"Um..."

.

.

.

.

.

Well there is part three part four is coming out today or tomarrow. Sorry it was short.

........................................................................

Words: 459
Time: 2 hours
Author: Z-Chan

........................................................................