Chapter 12

Anna's pov.

i hadn't seen Aloise in the last few days not like i had really left my room. Claude had been catering to my every need. "how are you feeling?" Claude asks me as he looks me over. i was really tired and gave a small sigh before looking up at him. "better, i feel much stronger today." i say and he frowns a little. the night i got very sick Claude had found me and he carried me back to my bed rocking me gently as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear putting me back to sleep. at my words Claude looks a little sceptically but he didn't push me into saying anything against me. "then let's head to the kitchen for something to eat." Claude says and i let him help me up before we walk up to the kitchen. my legs felt like they were asleep but i needed to prove to Claude that i really was alright. i stumble a little and Claude catches me by my arms before he wraps an arm around my waist gently as he keeps me upright on the rest of our walk to the kitchen.

Claude forced me to sit down before he starts to cook us something. he looked over at me as if worried i might hurt myself in someway just sitting there. once he was done he places a plate in front of me a wide smile on his face. i was happy that he was cooking for me but on the other had this looked like to much food for me to eat alone. "eat up this will make you better." Claude says and i nod my head slowly before i start to eat. i was half way done when Hannah walked into the room and she glared at me before whispering something into Claude's ear making me very angry. i push the feeling down as Claude walks over to my side and he gently runs his fingers throw my hair. "Earl Trancy has called for me. i will be right back. please eat everything on your plate then head back to your room." he says before placing a gentle kiss to my temple then leaving me alone with Hannah. she huffs a little and watches as i quickly finish eating. "you know he will leave you one day. your not like him, he will tire of you and when he does i will have him." she says as she leans over the counter a little to look down at me.

i take a deep breath before looking deep into her eyes not showing a sign of fear or anger as i got ready to speak my mind. "Claude will always be with me and even if he did tire of me as you say i will always get him back. nothing a woman of your stander can do or say to make that fact any less true." i say before placing my plate in the sink then heading to my room like Claude asked me. i give a small sigh as i take a seat on the bed a single tear falling and soon more following it. i couldn't help the flow of them falling down my face. perhaps it would be best if i left so i was no longer a problem for Claude to deal with. after all he was a demon, a demon who save my life, and i was just what a helpless human girl who had one to many problems from a low class. i shake my head a little at the thought and whip my tears away before laying down. i needed a nap to clear my head.

Claude's pov.

Hannah was causing problems again but i couldn't let Anna know that my brat of a master was dead and i planed on taking Ciel. so i listened to what Hannah said to my sweet little mate who was shockingly strong before following behind her silently so she wouldn't know i was there. i wanted to see just what she would do now that she was alone. after almost ten minutes of her crying the room goes quiet so i walk in there and see her asleep on the bed as a few traderous tears fall, clinging to her long eyelashes as if they were placed there to enhance the beauty of them. "Claude." Anna moans in her sleep before she shivers a little and i give a small sigh before laying next to her and holding her to my body. "hush love i'm hear." I whisper and her body relaxes into my hold. it was odd to me that her body was reacting in such a way to our slowly growing child. i would have to look into that and soon because i refused to lose both my child and mate at the same time. then again her body might not be reacting so badly to our child growing inside her, she might just be reacting to the chill of the room ether way i was going to look into any problems that might arise from this new development.