Chapter 8

Anna's pov.

Claude had been busy the last few days and i did what i was told to keep away from Earl Trancy. i wasn't sure if i really should stay here or not after Claude's punishment but to be honest he was nothing but sweet to me during it. he simply blew out all the candles and forced me to sit in the dark as he held me. i sigh before looking around the room i was cleaning a little upset that i was alone right now. "Anna what's wrong?" Claude asks from behind me making me jump a little. he walks over to me and i blush a little before looking away from him. "nothings wrong Claude. i was just lost in thought as i cleaned." i say and soon hands were on my waist pulling me into his chest. "Anna i'm sorry that i haven't spent a lot of time with you the last few days." Claude says before he starts to kiss up and down my neck causing me to shiver a little in his hold. he smiles before moving my hair and kissing my neck harder until i feel something sharp gently press into my neck and i moan a little. he turns me quickly so i was looking into his purple eyes that looked hungry and he pulls me closer to himself before pressing his lips to mine in a hungry, demanding kiss.

i whimper a little only making him more forceful in kissing me and when he finally pulls away i was breathing hard. "Anna your driving me crazy." he says in a husky tone that sends chills up and down my spine. "Claude?!" i ask and he growls a little before picking me up and running down to my room where he throws me down on the bed before he was attacking my lips with his own. i tangle my fingers into his hair and gently pull it only making him kiss me harder and for his hands to move over my body. he touched me places i had never willingly let a man touch me and when he pulls away to let me breath he had a crazed look. "you don't know how hard it is to control myself around you. Anna i want you so badly." he whispers in my ear making me shiver against his body and he bits into my neck making me moan once again and i could feel his excitement as he pushes against me a little. "Claude." i moan and he shivers a little before attacking my lips again. after what felt like hours he pulls away and looks torn. "i need to go." he says as he goes to stand but i pull him down so that my lips were on his again. i suddenly didn't want to wait for marriage to be taken. i wanted this man to have his way with me knowing he would be kind and gentle with me. "Claude please." i moan and with that said he deepens our kiss.

Aloise's pov.

it had been hours since i had seen Claude or Anna. "Claude." i yell and within moments he was there. not a hair out of place or a wrinkle in his suit. i frown a little because his hair looked wet making me wonder what was going on. "you called?" he asked as he bowed. i frown a little before shaking my head. "i want my tea and where is Anna? she was supposed to be cleaning my study." i say and Claude frowns a little. "Anna is cleaning the servent's rooms today young master. she isn't cleaning your study until tomorrow." he says a small sigh slipping from his lips. "i see, well then why did it take you so long to check on me?" i demand and he tilts his head to the side a little. "there is still a big mess from the party a few days ago, i have been busy cleaning it up. unless you do not wish for me to be doing that." Claude says and i scowl a little. i didn't want a mess in my manor but at the same time i didn't want Claude to spend all his time on cleaning it. "bring me my tea and i want something new for sweets with it." i snap as i turn away from him mad that i had to wait for something simple like my tea. a half hour later Claude comes back with the tea and i smile a little when i see what he had brought me.

there was a timid knock on my study door and Claude opens it to let in Anna who looked a little pale. "Claude i finished the cleaning you asked me to do. is there anything else i need to do?" her soft voice asks and he nods his head before leaning over and whispering in her ear. i don't know what he had said but she was blushing badly as she rushes from the room to god knows where. "what did you tell her?" i ask as i pick up my tea cup. "i asked her to get all the dirty laundry to clean it. it would appear that Anna is embarrassed by that thought." Claude says a smile on his face. it appears he enjoyed teasing her but he did act protective of her at my party especially when he had seen Sebastian dancing with her. i can't say i blamed him for that one seeing as i had seen red when she had been dancing with Ciel. "Claude what did Sebastian want with Anna at the party?" i ask and he frowns a little before shaking his head a little. "Sebastian believed that Anna was here against her will and wanted to save her." Claude says and i was mad that he would do that. "why would he do that? what is Ciel trying to do?" i scream and throw my papers off my desk so that they were all over my floor. Claude watches me trash my study for a while before frowning a little. "young master Anna looked horrified by the statement." Claude says making me relax a little.