Six

More early morning writing YEET

I quickly ran down to Tony and slowed down before I entered the room. I grabbed the phone and card and strolled in.

"You mean these?"

Tony spun around and stormed over, snagging the items from my hand.

"This is why I told Fury not to trust you!" He screamed. Liquor sharp on his breath. I looked down at him as he registered what he said and seemed to sober up.

"I know. I wouldn't trust me either." I grinned. I turned around before they could see the smile fall and went to my room. Thankfully this time natasha wasn't there. I closed and locked the door behind me, heading into the little closet nook and closing the door to that as well. I sat down and held my hands in front of me, snapping running down my spine and to my fingers again.

Bright purple bolts of electricity bounced along my palms, feeling like a massage. Oh right, my nose. I forgot about that. Waving away the lightning I pressed my hands to my nose, ignoring the pain. I closed my eyes and focused on the water and air in the bones of my nose, electricity crackling in my ears as the bone reformed and healed. The pain slowly dimming.

Opening my eyes again I stared ahead, my nose was still bruised but it didn't hurt as bad. Hopefully it'll work again and heal quicker.

Slowly I lost feeling from my body, everything just blurring out of reality. I felt my muscles move but I didn't care. My hand picked at the gauze, my jaw slowly going slack as my eyes began to sting. Where was I again?

What was I doing???

It felt like I was floating, I couldn't focus at all.

My stomach cramping brought me back to reality. Shaking my head I stood up and went to the connected bathroom, quickly drinking a few cups of water and sitting back down in my little bed. Grunting I laid on my side and curled up, closing my eyes.

A nap should help. And considering no one has come yet they probably dont care.

Footsteps filled my ears, sighing I sat up and looked out of the door. Loki? He seemed upset so I moved to the side. He had a couple plates in his hand and a book sticking out of his pocket.

"You need to eat mortal." He sighed, handing me one of the plates. A light spread of meats, veggies and fruits, and bread. It looks and smells good. His plate was larger and filled with more meat, tho that makes sense to be fair. I grumbled but started picking at the food, lazily chewing on some of the meat. It was good...

"Who made this??"

"Oh, I did. My mother taught me to cook, do you enjoy it?" His grin reminds me of a puppy... Cute. I turn to the plate again and nod, ripping a small bit of bread and dipping it in some water. Quickly I ate it and continue to eat from the plate as Loki began talking. I didn't mind. His voice was nice and calming. Glancing at him I noticed his hair seemed to be bothering him. Chewing on the meat I reached a hand over and electricity crackled over his hair.

The gel was removed immediately and his hair fluffs up. I pull my hand away and smile at him. His eyes are wide and staring at me. But he looks happier.

"Wha-"
"You and your brother aren't the only gods among men." I shrug and finish up the food, grabbing his now empty plate and taking it to the kitchen. I ignore the others, who apparently were talking about something cause they stopped when I walked in.

I place the plates in the sink and wash em, putting em on the drying rack and going to head back to my room. However Natasha stops me. I look down at her and lift my eyebrow. She holds up a familiar razor and gives me a look.

"The hell were you planning?" She snaps. Oh, she thinks I'd use it on them. I stare at her, completely stone as my mind raced. Growling I grabbed it, ignoring the fire on my hand as the blade sliced the skin. I shoved it back into my pocket as her eyes went wide and everyone froze.

"It wasn't supposed to be used on anyone but me red." I snarled, glaring down at her as her eyes went wide.

"Wait what?!" I looked over to see Bruce looking like he's gonna cry. I snorted and looked at the group.

"I don't know if you're all blind or stupid." I roll my eyes and went to my room, ignoring their calls. As soon as I closed the door I locked it and slid to the floor.

Someone quickly rushes over and that's when I remember Loki is here- FUCK SAKE.

He grabbed my hand which made me wince, his eyes darting up to my face before he looked back at my hand. He placed my hand between his, which to be honest made me want to pull away so he wouldn't get blood stained. Not worth it to be honest.

He closes his eyes and mutters somethin I can't hear, his hands glowing a light green as my hand stitched itself together. Cool.

"Your healing is cooler then mine." I pout, pulling my hand away once he was done. He didn't need to see the bandages. I roll my shoulder and went to my nook, closing and locking the door before he can do anything. I turn the light off and curl up, finally getting some sleep.

Tho everyone yelling definitely isn't fun.