Thirteen

Pov: third

Slowly Terr woke up to the sound of chattering. Unaware of her surroundings she struggled to understand what was being said. Eventually the fog dimmed and she realized it was the TV, an odd movie with large robots and cars was on the screen. She hasn't seen one like it before. Looked... Odd.

She carefully looked around the room, taking note of the others. Tony sat by her feet, engrossed in the movie and eating some blueberries. On the loveseat next to him was Loki and Thor, the siblings leaning against each other. Thor was watching the screen, his eyes absolutely glued to the moving pictures. Loki meanwhile was captured by a book, she seemed interested in it.

On the opposite side of the room, near Steve. Laid Clint and Bruce. The latter of which was clearly asleep. The former laying across Bruce's lap and watching the show as well, sipping on what looks like coffee.

Then Terr looked down, finally finding Natasha who was lazing about on a soft white blanket.

Terr looked at Steve who was watching the TV as well, a confused face reminding Terr of a lost puppy-

Tho she could tell his leg was asleep, he kept flexing the muscles in his thigh where she had rest her head. He could use a break.

Bundling up the two or three blankets keeping her warm, Terr carefully stood up, drawing the attention of most of her soulmates. As carefully as she could she sat down and straddled Natasha's thighs, the red head turning a light shade of crimson. Tho her mind was far more flustered then she let on.

Terr yawned and gently put her head on Natasha's chest, snuggling up to the warmth. She cautiously slipped her arms around Natasha's sides and under her head, allowing Terr's head to rest comfortably in the nook of her shoulder.

The gentle thump of Natasha's heart lulled Terr into a state of calm, her eyes now glued to the screen like a few of her soulmates. Tho a good chunk were now glued to the girl, holding their breath hoping she won't hurt herself.

"Hey so. We're going out to get Peter a pet later today, would you like to come?" Everyone turned to glare at Clint. She was still hurt, no WAY she would say yes

"Sure." What-

Terr kept her eyes on the screen, fascinated by the transformers.

"Um. Alright. We'll be leaving in about an hour." Tony still seemed deeply surprised but kinda just accepted it, relaxing into the couch whole grasping Steve's hand.