THIS.IS.SPARTA!!!!!

Loki's POV:

"I have to WHAT?" I shreek in fear.

"Well, the Low-key joke was made for a reason right?" Tony says

"No! That was only a joke!"

"Loki, you are the only one who can go in there without being seen!" Natasha says, trying to convince him.

"Plus, we'll all go in, you'll just go in further" Thor tells me. He's my brother, shouldn't he supposed to be trying to protect me. Ugh, forget it, he never did, anyway.

"I can't belive you're all telling me to risk my self" I reply.

I look at the floor. When I look up, I see Tony holding Natasha's hand, guiding her out of the room. I frown at this. I won't cry. I won't. Then Natasha comes back into the room, looking down to the floor and then looks at me with sad eyes. This melts my heart. Please Natty don't do this!

She holds both my hands, looking at the ground and then looks to me, with this huge puppy eyes. "Loki..." She starts "I understand if you don't want to do this. It's your choice."

I was speechless. Ugh, what am I supposed to do? Guess I have no choice but to...

"Agree" I say "I agree. I should go. It's for our friend right?" I smile. I look at Natasha. I can't read her face. She nodds and goes out of the room. Not exactly the reaction that I expected, but okay.

Natasha's POV:

"So, um pirate, we want to see a movie" I say, trying my best to make my lips form a smile. The pirate raises an eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Yes. A destraction from all of this would be good for us"

"Yeah, your actually right" He says, a mischivius smirk on his face, and disapears to the one of the many hallways. I stay there, complex. He has found out. No, he definetly found out. Now he's going to tell everyone and we won't get Clint back. I'm so freaking bad at undercover! Why did the boys convinced me on this anyway?! But the whole thing that Tony told me about acting, about being sweet to convince Loki did go well.

The pirate comes back with a blu-ray. Hang on- did he believe me? IM GOING TO BE SUCH AN ACCLAIMED ACTRESS IM GONNA WIN THE OSCARS I ACTUALLY TRICKED THE PIRATE

UH-HUH I'M THE BEST UNDERCOVER AGENT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN YEAH! I'M GONNA

"Natasha!" The pirate almost screams, snaping me back to reality "Are you even listening to me?"

"Uhhh" The pirate rolls his eyes.

"I told you to take care of it and to go to the tv room" He says handing me the blu-ray. I stare at it.

"300? WTF? And who are those hotties" I say looking at the shirtless dudes

The pirate snorts "Just go" I nod and turn the opposite direction.

Before I could take a few steps he adds: "Oh, and put the volume high, you don't want anyone to hear you when you leave.

I smile, and keep on walking.

Oh, pirate.

Then my smile suddenly goes away. I'm not getting my oscar am I?

Tony's POV:

"So 300, huh?" I say staring at the blu-ray.

And, damn, the tv room, is THE tv room. It's Like a cinema.

And, if wasnt good enough, the pirate's on our side.

The only thing is that we dont have a clue on how to scape .