PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve's POV:

I'm chasing banner down the street, trying to keep up with him, but he's too big and fast and leaves me behind. Not that he cared anyway. He was too busy destroying stuff that he didn't notice.

It's easy to follow him, anyway. He leaves a trail of destruction behind.

I don't know where the others are, but I'm trying to stop Banner. What the hell has happened to him? He was normal, and then he was... well that. Natasha told me that the pirate said something before, about a guy who had some accident and turns into a monster when he's angry. Well, if Thor got him angry, I'm gonna beat the hell out of him.

Then, I stop because I see a lot of black helicopters pop out of nowhere and then , I hear shots, and Banner grunt. I start to run fast again, past the abandoned and desroyed houses.

I see Banner, a lot of black vehicles have made a circle around him, and are shooting him. He, with his arm, raises up a car like if it was a puppet and threw it to the other cars.

"No!" I scream, not so loudly, and run towards Banner.

"STOP!" I scream to those people "He's innocent! Some fucker just made him angry!"

"We know kid, stay back!" A black man, dressed all in black, bald, with a patch in the eye shouts back, I stop running and my mouth goes wide open. God, is that...

The man stops shooting and paralizes, still in the same position but not doing nothing. He slowly puts his gun down, and slowly turns round, and stares at me.

I put my mouth back into place, cause I look like a moron, and stare at him, too. There's no doubt about it, it's him. He shows a little smile. Then Banner picks one car, and then throws it at another.

"Coulson! Get steve safe!" The pirate says.

A guy approached me. Guess he is the 'Coulson' Pirate said. But he seems familiar. Maybe I saw him when I was 3 or something.

"C'mon kid, in the car." He says. I frown at him

"But Bruce" I say, angrily.

"We've got him under control." The guy says. He looks at me in a weird way, I notice. Like the way you see an old friend who has changed a lot. Maybe he looks at me like that because the last time he saw me I was 3. And hell yeah, I've changed a lot.

"Kid, in the car." The guy demands. That snaps me back into reality.

"No, I'll stay with him."

"Kid, I knew you'll say that, cause I know you, but we've got himm under control, so we're going on another mission." He says, a huge smile on his face, like saying I knew it "We're gonna get your friends."

I smile. Was I like that when I was 3? Or does he knows me when, you know, I'm big. Anyway, I like his way of thinking.

Then again, black cars pop out of nowhere and stop when they see us. Some stop to help the Pirate with Bruce. Some stop in front of us. Coulson gets on the gunshot seat. A door at the back of the car opens and I get on it. There's the woman who promised us ice-cream is on the driver's seat.

"So, Steve, tell me, where are the others?" She asks. Damn, I was so focused on Banner that I forgot about the others. I feel regret. What if they ran on trouble? And I fucking forgot them.

"Last time I saw them they were on the hospital..." I say. I should've helped them. What if they are lying dead somewhere, eyes wide open and lifeless?

"That one?" She says, pointing at a building with a big hole on it, totally destroyed and roof almost falling. But that's not the important thing, no. There are aliens. Aliens everywhere. No! Clint, Natasha, Loki, Thor, Tony...

"Holy sh-" Coulson says.

"Bring more people here! There are like thousands of people here!" Hill says thrugh her phone. The car stops behind a building, and the other cars following also. Hill and Coulson get out of the car, and look through the windows in the building. I get out of the car too, like most of people, but as soon as I'm out, everyone, pushes me back in, saying, it's not safe.

Then, lots of cars come, and they instruct me to stay in the car, and leave some people there to take care of me. No matter how much I scream at them that I wanna come, they keep me in the car, and frustrated, I sit with my arms crossed over my chest, frowning and kicking the gunshot seat with my feet, thinking of ways I could get away and look for my friends.

Then I realize that I can't possibly do that, because the 10 people who stay with me, surownding the car, are staring at me with weird faces. I'm getting tired of it, whenever I'm with the pirate or aliens, they stare at me like that! Why!?

Then I hear lots of shots and shrieks and screams from humans and aliens. I get out of the car, and try to see something from the windows in the building. The people try to get me into the car again, but I just ignore their words. I hear a soft pant to my left, from a little, straw-made house. The agents are still trying to get me into the car by talking to me. They're dickheads.

I got into the little house, and I see Natty, leaning on a table, wounds everywhere. I ran to her.

"Wha?" I try to ask

"They... underground... took them... Th-the big... building...couldn't help..." She says. I don't know what to do. Then she faints, and I catch her. The agents flood into the house, curing her wounds, and someone saying that he's a doctor and that she'll be alright.

I'm watching Natty sleep when I remember what she said. They. underground. took them. the big. building. couldn't help.

So I made sense on what she said.

They took them to the big building, underground, and I couldn't help.

Maybe I should start by searching the big building.

Well, there are a few buildings, but there is a really big one.

Then Hill and Coulson arrive.

"We couldn't find them..." Coulson starts. Then, he sees Natty, lying unconcious in the car, next to me "Is she...?"

"She's alright" Another guy says, and they keep on talking and talking.

So, the big building. There is a big one, looks more clean and modern than the others.

"What's that building?" I ask. Hill looks tired and gives me a face that reads really?Now? But she answeres anyway.

"A rich's man palace" She says.

"Has it got underground paths or something?"

"Well, yeah, in case there is a robbery or a terrorism attack, there is some underground tunnels to escae..." Then she pauses. "How do you know? No one really is supposed to know about that but us and them."

"Well, Natty said something before she fell inconcious..." I say

"What did she said?" Hill asks desperately.

"Something about that they took them underground, and a big building, and that she couldn't help."

"Those are extremely dangerous and unsecure tunnels. We discovered them, and told them that, they were dangerous, and since the tunnels went all around the city it could make an earthquake, and made the whole city fall apart, and there would be no escape of whoever was in the tunnels..." She says.

Everybody is listening. So if they're in the tunnels and there's an earthquake or something...

"Oh my god." Hill says.

...there's no way they can get out of there alive