Mini avengers

Tony's POV:

"Jarvis, can you show me the failure ." I say. I have been working in a weapon that can vanish villains. I have tried it a few times but it never worked.

Jarvis zoomed a part of the motor, a very small part. "It needs more energy, sir." He says. Energy? I have put 2000 volts and it doesn't work? It just can't be.

"How many more volts, Jarvis" I say. I yawn. I haven't slept in weeks. Pepper normally forces me to sleep but she is on a trip now.

"Calculating data." Jarvis says "147 volts, sir." Well, at least it isn't that much. Last time Jarvis said : 1017 more volts, sir."

"Sir, agent Fury is calling you." Jarvis says. What does the pirate need?

"Tell him I'm taking a leak." I say. "Oh, and that I have diarrhea."

"Sorry sir, but he insists." Jarvis says.

"Tell him to respect my privacy." I say.

"Sir, he is in the elevator." Jarvis says. God, doesn't he never gives up?

The elevator doors open and I see Fury walks out with an agent. He is in his normal clothes.

"Stark, you've been using too much energy. Last time you left a quarter of Manhattan without lights." Fury says.

"Okay, mom." I say.

"Stark, you can't use that much of energy." He says.

"I actually can." I say "Because the citizens think I'm doing wonders here, as always. They won't demand me."

"I'm not a normal citizen." Fury says "That quarter of a city included Shield's headquarters, and unless you tell me what are you doing, I would stop you."

Oh, that's why he came. He doesn't really care about the other people. He cares just about him.

"I'm doing a weapon that can make bad guys dust." I say. "It needs an exact amount of volts. Or terrible things can happen."

The elevator doors open and Nat comes in. Her hair is now large and limp. Then, Cap and Clint step out too.

"Hey guys. Haven't seen you in a while." I say.

"Hi." She says. "Nice weapon of yours"

"But in the wrong hands that could be dangerous." Cap says

"Not even a "hi"?" I say. Cap rolls his eyes.

"Maybe we could try it with Loki!" Clint says. He and Nat laugh. Cap looks at them and then at Fury. Fury looks at me. Nat and Clint stop laughing.

"You can't be thinking of..." Clint starts.

"It's insane we can't do that. He would somehow trick us." Nat says

"Plus, we can't just kidnap him from Asgard, and ask Thor if we can kill him." I say.

"Am I the only one who knows?" Cap says "Loki died helping Thor."

"Really?" Nat says raising an eyebrow. "He must've tricked him!"

"No. Thor said he died." Cap says.

"He's the god of mischief. He could've tricked Thor." Nat says.

"Anyway, if he is alive, where could we find him?" I say.

I see the agent that is next to Fury, and for a second I see his eyes go really blue. And then goes back to brown. I stare at him for a moment.

"I think I know where" I say, pretending to pick one of my things. And a gun too. I push the agent against the wall and press the gun to his forehead. "Where is he?" I shout at him.

He smiles. And I know that smile. This guy isn't controlled by Loki. This guy is Loki. The magic disappears and he is there, laughing like nothing mattered.

"Weren't you dead?" Cap asks, surprised.

"Did you actually believe me?" Loki said laughing.

"What the hell are you doing here." Nat says, sharply.

"What do you think... quim." Loki says, still smiling.

"Trying to rule the world again, Loco,? we already defeated you. We can defeat you twice." I say.

He smiles, without answering.

"So... we had an idea." Cap starts "We can turn you in dust."

"I know" Loki says, still smiling.

"He has a plan." Nat whispers.

"No, he wants us to think he has a plan, so we don't kill him." Clint says.

Fury picks up his cellphone and says:

"Maximum security to the Stark tower, bring the best agents, quickly." Fury says.

Natasha's POV:

"I have a bad feeling abut this" I whisper to Steve. He looks at me.

"Don't be too stressed about this, sweetheart" He whispers, low, so Tony can't hear him. I've been dating him for around 4 weeks. Clint looks at me with a look like someone just slapped him in the face. I look down. I dated him for a month, and he broke with me. Now he is super jealous.

Soon, more agents arrive and set up everything while Loki is tied up. I stare at him, wondering what mulling quim means. I know it isn't a nice word. Should I ask him? No. Just, no.

The door opens and there is Coulson. WTF!! Isn't he dead!?!?!?!

"What the-" Tony says. "Phil you are alive!!! Hang on, you are alive." Clint pinches him to check he is not a ghost.

"Er, long story." Coulson says. Steve throws himself to him, shouting that he is Loki, but after he punches him a  few times, he realizes he is not.

"WTF" I say "How are you alive. You were dead"

"Um, I was never dead." He says. I immediately look to Fury, just like everyone else.

"You lied to us" Steve hisses

"You needed a motivation, so I told you he was dead." Fury says.

"What kind of black magic did you use in him? I killed him!" Loki hisses.

Coulson looks at Loki and smiles. "You weren't strong enough to kill me." Coulson says. Loki rolls his eyes.

I walk towards Coulson. I haven't seen him in a long time.

"So... how are things." I ask.

"Good." He says"How are you?"

"Fine" I say

"I see that you have stopped dating Clint. You are now with Steve... right?"

I open my eyes wide. "How do you..."

"I was a psychologist." He says

"Oh" I say

"You don't really believe that Loki would give up him like that, do you?" Coulson asks.

"No. Something tells me I'm wrong. My instincts are never wrong." I say.

"We have to do something." Bruce says

"What then?" I say, looking at Loki.

"He is counting on something. He is 100% sure of it." Coulson says.

"Something that would pass unnoticed." I say.

"Let's start then." Tony says.

I hear Tony's voice on my head.  Plus, we can't just kidnap him from Asgard, and ask Thor if we can kill him.

I see thunder, but it is daytime. Holy shit.

"Tony-" I start

Tony is about to press the button, but the windows break, and thor comes in with his thunder, and the thunder touches the machine. Loki is laughing. Me, Tony, Clint, and Steve throw ourselves to him.

I hear Tony's voice again. It needs an exact amount of volts. Or terrible things can happen.