Babies

Fury's POV:

My head hurts. And when I open my eyes everything seems pretty destroyed. But... where are the avengers? Last time I saw them, they all threw themselves to Thor.

I turn my head.

"Peek-a-boo!" A little 3-year-old with red hair girl says. I am speechless. Who is this? And why is she wearing black clothes?

"panika!" She says laughing. She is speaking Russian. Then I hear another voice laughing. A little boy. He is pointing at me. And he really looks like Loki.

Then a blond boy comes and punches him. The Loki-like boy cries. Then, the girl punches the blond boy. Loki-like boy laughs.

"Sir." Agent Coulson says, "Something went wrong."

"I know" I say "Where are the avengers?"

"It looks like they..." Agent Coulson starts "They are 3-year-olds."

Suddenly, a little boy that looks like Stark, is chasing a little boy that looks like captain America.

I look at Coulson.

"Stark!" I shout. The boy that is Stark doesn't answer.

"Sir, they're children, you should probably call him by his name" Agent Hill says.

I gasp. "Tony!" Stark looks at me and slowly walks towards me.

"What went wrong! Tell me right now!" I shouted at him. Stark stated to cry, and starts to run away.

"Sir, they're just babies, maybe you should just be more soft with them." Agent Hill says.

"That won't work, children are animals!" Agent Coulson says.

"Watch and look!" Agent Hill says.

She walks towards Stark, who is crying in the corner, and I could hear her speak.

"The pirate is evil!" Stark says in sobs. Agent Coulson giggles.

"I know. There are many evil people." Agent Hill says. "Tomorrow I will buy you an ice cream, okay?"

Stark smiled, but when Agent Hill said "ice cream" All the avengers (but Loki and Thor) came running to Hill.

"Led! Led!" Agent Romanoff says. While the other ones shout ice cream.

"Ok. I will get everyone an ice cream." Agent Hill says. The avengers shout with joy. "Thor, Loki, don't you want one?"

"What is ice cream?" Thor asks.

"The most delicious thing in the world!" Agent Rogers screams.

"Okay" Loki says in a soft voice "I will go"

"No you won't!" Says Thor pulling Loki's hair. Loki squeals.

Agent Romanoff gets near Thor and punches him hard. "ne pilit' " She says.

"Thor! You can't punch Loki hard, so you won't go for an Ice cream and less you apologize." Agent Hill says.

"Sorry brother." Thor says.

"Now, we won't go for an ice cream unless Tony tells me what went wrong." Agent Hill says. All the avengers stare at Loki.

"Well, maybe the thunder over-powered it and made a reverse. When the machine works, it turns you before you were born, but since it was over powered, maybe it just turned us like this." Stark says.

Agent Hill smiles. He walks towards me.

"Sir, tomorrow I'm going on a mission to north Corea, so make sure you buy them an ice cream. And be nice to them." Agent Hill says.