We found you Bruce Banner!

Bruce's POV

I am reading a novel when all these crazy kids come. They are so familiar... and then they start shouting "BRUCE BANNER! BRUCE BANNER!" How do they know me? Fury said nobody knew... maybe they know me from somewhere else. What is surprising is that they are wet and they've got their clothes riped off.

"We found them in the beach" A man says in Hindu "The blondie has some wound." They say, bringing the blond kid. He looks bitten by a shark.

"Where do we know you?" The blond-hurted kid says with a british accent. He reminds me of Thor, mostly because his blond hair is kind of long, it reaches his shoulders. He also has a familiar face.

"I don't know, but you do seem familiar." I answer him with a smile "Now, lets treat that wound before it gets worse, okay?" He signs, and I start to cure his wound. It looks like a shark teeth's has been near to his skin, and if it was some inches more deep, he would have lost his arm.

The man that brought them comes closer.

"We found them in... in something that we don't know what that is." The man says in hindu "It looks like something alien. Not from this world." I stare at the kid. He looks normal... and his friends too.

"Can you bring it?" I ask.

"Yes, but it sure looks scary." The man says and walks away.

"What were you saying?" One of the boys (with brown hair) asks.

"About the thing they found you in. What is it?" I ask. They all look to a fat, brown haired kid.

"Tony?" The not-hurt blond kid asks.

"It's an alien capsule. I was the only one who could pilot it. I'm a genie." The girl rolls her eyes.

"An alien capsule?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah, we were on a roller coaster with the pirate, and they kidnapped us!" The blacked-haired kid says.

"But we scaped!" The girl says, with a russian accent. She reminds me of Natasha. "Thanks to me."

"So..." I say staring at them. "First lets start with your names."

"I'm Natasha" The girl says."And he is Thor, Loki, Clint, Steve and Tony." Can this be a coincidence?

"We are the avengers, according to the pirate" Steve says. Coincidence?!

"He says we were adults but one of Tony's experiments went wrong and we turned into babies. But we grow up two years everyday" Loki says, almost whispering. He does look like Loki, but he's got this scared look in his eyes. They all look like they're adult version, but Tony. Tony is a little fat kid.

"Let me get this straight: You are the avengers, but Tony's experiment went wrong... and you're suddenly 11-year-olds? How did you were even in the same room? How...?" I say taking off my glasses.

"We don't know the pirate knows" Thor says. I just, want to believe them, but i can't I just can't.

"Okay kids, go to sleep, I'll buy you new clothes." I say, not believing them.

"But a bigger size, tomorrow we'll be 13!" Natasha says.

I laugh "Yeah, sure, tomorrow you'll be bigger."

"He doesn't believe us" Steve says to Clint.

"Kids, I'll believe you if you're thirteen tomorrow. There are some beds... there." I say. And I go off to buy some clothes.

Steve's POV:

He doesn't believe us, but he will, when we're 13 tomorrow. He will... falls asleep in the uncomfortable bed he's sharing with clint.

The next day

Ugh, I'm so tired. But I want to see the face of Bruce when he sees we're older. I get up.

"BANNER!!!" I scream, waking up my friends.

"Shut up, Steve." Natasha groans. She's lucky since she's a girl she's got a separate bed.

"I want to prove to Banner that we are the avengers" I say cheerfuly.

"Yeah whatever, I just want to make sure he brought me clothes that I can combine." She says getting up. Did she just made a fashion reference? No! Now she'll be all girly and stuff.

"Banner! And our clothes?" She screams, and a man in pijamas comes. "You know, there are ill people trying to sleep, so keep it calm." Banner says.

"Sorry. Our clothes?" She says. He opens his eyes wide and reaches for his glasses.

"You are older!" He screams in surprise.

"Yeah, and you know there are ill people trying to sleep, so keep it calm." She says.

"Um, sorry, well, explain it to me." He says.

"I can"Tony says" I created a machine that made people into dust, I mean, makes you before you are born. But something happened, and it didn't turn the human we were trying it on into dust, because there was an alliteration of electricity, and we, I think, threw ourselves into it and..." Bla bla bla, that kid talks way to much. I stopped listening to him.

"Very intelligent" Banner says. "In which age did it turn you on?" He asks.

"Three-year-olds." He says.

"Yeah, yeah, and our clothes?" Natasha asks, impatiently.

"Yeah, but, hang on a second, someone must've taken care of you..."

"Sir pirate!" Thor interrupts.

"Who is the pirate?"

"Um, last time we saw Sir pirate we were like, 5, so we didn't really pay attention to his real name." Thor says. Banner gasps.

"That doesn't help much, does it?" He says. "Why do you call him the pirate, anyway?"

"Because he has a patch in his eye!" I say.

"A patch in his eye..." Banner says, clearly thinking of something. "He's black, wears black clothes, and has a really bad mood?"

"Yeah! Do you know him?" Tony says.

"His real name is Nick Fury. I have to call him." He says turning away.

"And our clothes?" Natasha says again, impatiently. Banner turns and throws some bunch of clothes to the table. and gives some girl clothes to natasha. Then he walks fast to the other room.

Fury's POV:

I am thinking on where the fuck those little kids are. They possibly aren't alive. When I found myself in a hospital bed surrounded by agents of shield, I knew it wasn't good news. Well, it looks like some alien race has kidnapped them, no wonder why.

Then, someone called me by skype. It says: Dr.Banner. I answered it.

"Dr. Banner, what can I do for you?"

"Uh, this may sound weird, but I think I've got all of the avengers and loki in the other room, and they grow up two years every day, and they say they know you they call you pirate..."

"REALLY! OH GOD THANKS! I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONE!" I scream in joy, and then Banner starts to laugh and I go back to my serious face. "I'll send someone to bring it over here. Thanks. Can I see them? What happened?"

"Well they aid some aliens captured them and then they scaped in a capsule, and..." A chitauri knocks him off the ground, and the computer fells too, then I see him turning into the hulk and accidentally smashing the computer. Shit.

"COULSON! QUICKLY! SEND AS MANY SOLDIERS AS YOU CAN TO DR.BANNER!" I shout. God, not again.