2.5 the same

"You're going to need to run faster to keep up!" Seth calls from ahead.

Arthur pants heavily, leaning on the closest tree as he wipes his brow. "I... Hate... You..." He wheezes.

Seth jogs back over. "Still with the cave man impressions? Grrr." He says, banging his chest.

Arthur shoves him and they both sit down, Arthur leaning against the tree. "I forgot how fast you are."

"Hey, I'm as good as human right now. You're just slow." He smirks.

"Your legs are like double the length of mine!" Arthur grumbles.

Seth smiles. "You keep telling yourself that, bro."

Arthur looks at him for moment, taking in the messy pony tail, the sweaty forehead. I wanna pull on that hair. His own thoughts surprise him - down boy. He clears his throat. "So how have you been lately?"

Seth quirks an eyebrow. "Um, well I've had this pain in the ass scrawny white boy constantly hounding me so I don't know." He says. "And I'm a little weirded out you asked that."

Arthur giggles. "Why?" He asks, pulling his knees to his chest. "Friends ask each other how they are, don't they?"

"Yeah but not us. We don't do that." Seth shakes his head.

Arthur watches him. "Maybe we should." He says, his voice trailing off as Seth looks at him.

They eyes meet like they did that time in the hospital. They meet in a way that they never have before and, for the first time, it's like Arthur can clearly see the world - can clearly see what's in front of him. Seth goes to look away until Arthur grabs his face and kisses him hard, Seth freezing up.

Arthur pulls away. "I-I'm so-"

Seth grabs his face and kisses him this time, Arthur grabbing onto Seths shoulders. Seth wraps his arms around Arthur and pulls him against him, both boys chest to chest - shirtless. The kiss is urgent and passionate, awkward but perfect all at once. Arthur has never kissed a guy before but nothing has ever felt so... So right.

Both boys pull apart, panting, as they rest their heads together. Arthur gets his wish and tangles his fingers in Seth's hair, a small smile on his face. "I wanted to do that for a while." He whispers.

Seth smiles, tucking some of Arthur's floppy hair back. "You can do it any time you want." He whispers back.

They both stare at each other before Arthur gives him another gentle kiss. "Friends do this, no?" He whispers against Seth's lips.

Seth nods and hums. "They do."

"And this?" He whispers, gently kissing along his jaw. It feels no different to the times he's been with women - it surprises him.

Seth bites his lip and leans his head back closing his eyes. "Mhmm." He hums.

Arthur gently pulls away and smirks down at Seth. "I always knew you were weak and easy to tease."

Seth opens his eyes and raises an eyebrow. "Excuse you?" He bites his lip.

Arthur notices his eyes darken. "Uh huh... Easy." He says smirking.

Seth moves his hands slowly up Arthur's thighs, over his hips; he grips them and quickly pulls him close, making Arthur gasp. Upon the gasp, Seth kisses him hard and begins to grind against Arthur, both boys crotch to crotch. Arthur moans deeply and tugs on Seths hair.

Seth pulls away with a smirk as Arthur pants heavy. "Sorry, who's easy Arthur?" He asks.

"Me. Me. So me." He pants, burying his face in Seths neck.