Chapter 4: Is it Worth it?

I woke up to my alarm going off at 7:00 am. I put on my Victoria Secret Pick shirt, my matching leggings and my Nike running shoes. I threw my long strawberry blonde hair up in a bun. Then I brushed my teeth and then did my make up. I heard my mom yell for me as soon as I was done. I ran down stairs and she was sitting by the bar in the kitchen. "Rough night?" she asked. "I don't look that bad. I at least did my make up." I said. She nodded. I looked down at my I phone 6 and saw the time it was 7:30. I need to go. I couldn't be late again.

I got to school around 7:45. It was just enough time for me to talk to Jorden. When I walked into the school Kara and Jorden were talking but the suddenly shut up talking when I walked up. "Y'all are acting weird." I said. "Feb. 12th is your birthday right? Next Saturday?" Jorden asked. I shook my head yes. "Tryouts start next week also. So we need to be on our good behavior tonight at practice." I added. Kara, Jorden, and I walked to my first period class. Kara and I had it together. So as we walked I held Jorden's hand and talked to Kara. As soon as we sat down the class began.

The first 4 classes went by very fast. Which that made me happy I get 30 minutes to talk to Jorden. As I walked into the lunch room Jorden was waiting on me. I sat down and opened my lunch box and started eating. All of a sudden I heard and laugh, I turned around and there was Payton. "Bella, why are you sitting with the hottest guy in school. Does he know you stalk him every night? He could never love you so I don't even see why you try. You are nothing but a whore. Did you sleep with him. Is that why you can't leave him alone. WHORE!" I was very angry and I could feel tires filling up my eyes. I could see out of the corner of my eye, Jorden didn't look very happy. "Why do you have to bully people. Why don't you just let her be. Yes I can love her, because at one time I loved you. Maybe that's why one has dated you. Because you are a whore and you sleep around with everyone. Bella didn't do anything to you. So go away and leave her alone or you will regret it." He shouted at Payton. I felt better than before. He made me feel comfortable, because he stuck up for me. I hugged him and and said, "Thank you."

The bell rung before I could finish my lunch so I walked to my 5th period class. I walked into my class then laid my head down on my desk before i knew it the bell rang. Then next 3 classes went by really fast. The bell rung after 8th period I went straight to my car. When I got to my car Jorden was standing there and he was waiting on me. I hopped in and started the car. Jorden hopped in also and I looked at him, "I have to go to my house before practice. Okay?" He nodded. "I hope i can keep my hands off of you at practice." Jorden said as I turned on my street. I laughed and then pulled up to my house. I saw a red mustang and looked at Jorden who was grabbing some clothes to change into. "I wonder who is here. I have never seen this car before." I said to Jorden.

We walked to my front door and it was unlock which was normal. I heard a laugh and I knew it wasn't my mother so I followed the noise into my living room. There was a blonde headed girl sitting on my couch, "Oh, Hey darling. How was school." My mother said. I shook my head okay. "Look who is in town." she repeated. The blonde turned around and there was my long lost best friend Darla. She moved when we were in the 8th grade. I had been keeping up with her through social media. I had no idea she was gonna be in town. I hugged her and said, "What a surprise this is. I didn't know you would be in town. There is so much to talk about. Wanna go to my room?" She nodded and followed me to my room.

"So how long will you be here?" I asked. "A month. We are on winter break they call it. School is weird over in Cali. We have a fall break which is Christmas break here. Then a winter break which is between winter and spring kinda like spring break but we get a month. Its a lot to remember." She answered. "So your mom just let you come down here?" I asked. She nodded and the said, "Cute tank top. It seems like you have a boyfriend? Was that him down there?" I nodded as I change clothes. "You wanna go to practice with me?" I asked she couldn't help but say yes. She knew colorguard was very important to me. So I grab Jorden and Darla and told my mom bye and went to practice.

I didn't know what to do. I'm in a relationship now with Jorden. Then one thing on my mind besides him is COLORGUARD TRYOUTS ARE NEXT WEEK! What am I gonna do im so nervous. But here goes nothing.