Ch. 8

Harrys p.o.v:

When I got to her house I ran out of the and to the door. I banged on it violently. "Hi Harry!" "Hello. Mrs. Rodriguez please let me in. I got a call from Aly and it an emercency!" "Okay come in, if you dont mind what is she doing?" "....she hurting herself!" "Oh my god get up there!" I ran upstairs. I heard muffled groans of pain from the bathroom. I bargged the door open. "Aly!!!!!!!" I yelled "Oh my Har-" she fainted from all the blood she was loosing from her arm. I caught her before she hit the ground. "Aly, stay with me please!" I said grabbing her face holding her close. I looked at her mom "We need to get her to the hospital! Shes loosing a lot of blood!" "Harry.." "Yeah Aly its me Harry! Please stay with me dont go not like this..please!" I started to cry as I picked her up. Her eyes fluttered shut. "Nooooo! Aly! Please. please. please! Stay!" I started to cry Harder. Especially when I saw what was carved into her arm.. "Pathetic". "Your not pathetic Aly.." I kissed her forehead.

When we got to the Emergency Room, we got a room quickly. We couldnt go any farther. They made us sit in the waiting room. I waited with her mom. She started to cry on my shoulder. "Shes gonna be fine" I whispered to her.

We were there for 2 or 3 hours and a half waiting. Her mom fell asleep. "Her mom fell asleep. Ill tell her when she wakes up" "Well she lost a lot of blood from her arm. Right now shes pale white but she'll be fine in the morning. Your more than welcome to stay here with her in her room." "Alright ill drop her mom off and ill be back." "Okay. Just tell her that Dr. C let you." "Thank you doctor" He patted my back. "Umm mrs. rodriguez" "Mmm yes Harry?" "Im going to stay the night here with Aly" "No Harry I cant let you do that, youve done to much. You saved my little girl" she said tears forming. She hugged me tightly. "Please go home Mrs. Rodriguez." "If you insist Harry.. I dont know how I'll ever repay you.." "You dont have to.." She walked out.

I went to the desk. "Hello, Dr. C said I could stay the night with Aly Rodriguez." "Alright, shes in room 2-10. Floor 2 room 10" "Thank you." I walked to the elevator still trying to forget what happend to Aly. That was so scary I thought I lost her. When I got to the room, I just looked at how "Pathetic" was now stitched to her arm.. I kissed the stitches. "You are not pathetic.. Aly" I held her hand the whole night through

__NIGHT_

I wanted to think last night was a dream, but it wasnt. I was sitting next to Aly who was next to me in the hospital bed. "Mmm Harry?" "Yes Aly?" "What happend last night?" "Look at your arm" My voice was filled with hurt. "Harry Im sor-" "Why did you do it al.." "Im sorry Harry I was sad I was depressed and nobody to talk to." "You had me Aly. Your mother was crying. She was scared out of her wits! And me, let alone me! I havent cried that much since my parents got a devorce." "Im sorry harry I didnt mean to scare you or my mom." I went and hugged her and roched her back and fourth. "Im just glad your okay" I kissed her head.. "Ouch!" she screeched letting go of me "My arm. Ouch!" "The numbness is coming off. Ill go get the doctor"

Alys p.o.v:

Wow Harry stayed the night here with me at the hospital. He stayed by my side. My arm is in excrusiating pain! I looked at what it said. "Pathetic" my eyes began to water. Then Harry walked in with the doctor. "Hello Aly. How are you." "Arms in pain but im fine." "Well just drink something to take muscle pain away. Thats all I can say. Come back in a month or so then we can take off her stitches." Harry and I nodded. "Im gonna step outside so you can dress up." and so he did...

"Alright lets go." I said walking with him to the Emergency Room exit. "Harry, thank you.. I dont know what I would have done without you.." "No problem. Please dont scare me again. You were out for an hour.. That scared me. I dont wanna loose you Aly.." oh my gosh. I started to blush.. he was soo sweet..