Change is good

Ch. 1:

"Aly I know you dont want to do this." my mom said. We were moving to Holmes Chaple. Its so far from my friends! I miss them already. I was leaving were I gre up. I hated it. "Then lets go back!" I shot at her. "I told you why we had to move." "yeah yeah yeah" I responded rudely.

We had to go on a plane there. I just wanted to stand already. The only time I did was to go to the bathroom. that was it. I feel cramped!

When the plane stops i dont even wait till my mom gets up I get whats in the head board, and walk out. When I walk out of the gate I dont see many people. But I notice this beautiful head of curls. Then he looked up and he had piercing green eyes. He lived here I could tell becuase he was greeting a family member. Or so I guessed.

That night we settled what we could and went to sleep. I had to go to sleep early. My mom got me a job at a bakery. I couldnt get that boy out of my head! He was gorgeus. I hope I saw him again.

The next day, I thought the whole thing was a dream, obviusly not. My mom woke me and told me to get ready. Ughhh. My mother and I got ready and she dropped me off for my first day.

When I walked in and there he was! The green eyed brown haired boy! I wish I knew his name. And He worked there. "Hey im Harry." Harry funny because of his hair. I think he could tell i was staring because he laughed. "Can I help you?" Beautiful accent. "Umm yeah todays my first day here and in Holmes Chapel" i responded.

He showed me around the place where everything was and everyhting I needed to know. Most of the time we were acting like idiots after he asked me. "Umm maybe you and I could- well you know since your nrew here we can go out- like so that I can show you around?" "Yeah id like that Harry."

I know a lot of people say this but i couldnt wait for work to end..

__________After work________

"Mom! Im going out!" I yelled as I walked in. "Really? With who?" "Harry" I responded. "Ohhh whos that?" "Just someone im working with! No big deal. Hes going to show me around."

"Oh well have fun and I want you back by 11!"

"Yes mom I know the rules. I need to get ready can I!?!"

"Yes. Go. Go. Go!!"

I got ready and when Harry was at the door my mom answered. "Hello you must be Harry."

"Yess ma'am" I heard him respond. I came down quickly. I couldnt wait. My first friend here in Holmes Chapel..

-------------------------------

This is a story I wrote during summer hope you all like it! Read my Masquerade story also! :) xx