Ch. 6

Alys p.o.v:

Im so confused. I dont know how I feel about Harry about him and this girl. I dont want to say I like him but I dont get why my heart sank when i heard about Erika. After work i didnt look at Harry. I wanted to cry, scream, run around in circles! I got in my car and sat there..

I heard a tap at the window. Harry. "Aly, let me in we need to talk." I let him in. "Are you okay?" He asked without hesitating. "Yeah. Im fine." he knew I wasnt I was the worst liar ever. "No you not" "Just things at home I guess." "Oh well if anything just call me. Ill help you." "Thanks Harry.." he nodded and walked to his car. He didnt even notice what was wrong. I guess i was pretty good. I got home and tried to finish my homework.

That night I cried I couldnt take it i broke! Ive never been so confused in my life..

____NIGHT___

I woke up. Looked in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy. I thought that it was all a dream that felt real. I didnt feel like doing anything, but I had to go to school and work. At least I was off the weekend from anything and evrything. I had time to get myself straight.. I changed. Wasnt impressing anybody. Wasnt trying.

May saw me. "Woooh. Are you okay? Your eyes.. thier red as if youve been.. crying." she put her hands on my shoulders but I looked down. "Aly. come on. Youll have to tell me sooner or later." I pushed her hands off. "I choose later" the rest of the walk was silent.

When I got on campus it didnt help. I saw Harry flirting. Im guessing she was Erika. Wow. She was gorgeus. Why were my eyes stinging with tears.. "Aly are you about to start crying!?" I nodedd. She dragged me past Harry. "Whats going on?" "May I like him. Okay. A lot." she was silent. "May I really like him I dont care if ive only known him. I like him.." she hugged me as i cried on her shoulder. "Dont worry Al. Everything will be fine in the end. If its meant to be it will happen. Dont put yourself down.

My eyes were even more red and puffy. I washed the tears off my face, took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. "Thanks May.." I put my arm around her shoulders. "Hey what are friends for?" She hugged me and went to class..

__LUNCH__

"Hey Aly!" Harry was yelling. I bit my lip and turned around. "Hey.." "I didnt see you this morning. Youve been acting wierd all of a sudden.." "Yeah. Ive heard. Im fine.." Suddenly he turned me around. "Aly.. I know those red puffy eyes on anyone. Youve been crying." I just walked away before I started again. It hurt but I had to separate myself from Harry. I dont want this to be like Noah. Last time I went down that road. I ended up hurting myself.

I never even told my mom that..

Harrys p.o.v:

Wow Alys acting super weird. I dont know whats wrong and she wont tell me. I can tell thats shes beein crying, she wont tell me whats going on.. I NEED TO KNOW!

On the other hand it ended up being that Erikas mom and my mom know each other! So have Erika and I but last time we were together, we were babies. I cant wait to tell my mom. She even told me that I had a crush on her. Awkward. Today her moms comeing over to my house and I asked her to come over. I want to catch up on what Ive missed with her..