Ch. 10

Harrys p.o.v:

"Scariest thing ive ever had to go through.." I said haveing flahsbacks on the whole thing. "Harry go take a nap or something. You seem really tired." "I will after I do my homework." "If you want to, im not making you.." "I want to" I went upstairs and started doing my homework.

As I was in the middle of studing. My phone rang. I went to get it and saw who it was. Erika. I sarted to smile as I picked it up. "Hellllooo" "Hey Harry whats up?" "Oh not uch just got home from the hospital, doing homwork. You?" "Wait what!? Hospital!? Explain. What happned?" "Nothing just a friend. She was hurt and I went with her" "Oh well I hope shes alright" "She is." We talked on the phone almost all day till I realized that I had homework to do! "Oh shoot!" I said putting my hand on my eyes. "Whats wrong babe?" She asked. "I had to do homwork to do and i havent done any.." "Harry!" "I wasnt gonna do it but... I wanted to talk to you." "Aww harry! Well do you your homework" "I will." we hung up. I was so happy with her... ____AFTER WEEKEND_______

When I got on campus I looked for Erika..

When i found her I put my arms on her waist. "Hello beautiful"

"Hey." She turned around and she kissed me. Amazing.

We sat down and talked. I messed with her fingers as she spoke

Alys p.o.v:

I choose now. No matter what happends.

As I walked out. I saw May. She hugged me tighty. I never knew how man people Id be hurting by hurting myself. She looked at the arm and gasped. "Tell me that dosent say pathetic.." It dose." "YOUR NOT!" She almost slapped my arm but stopped. When we got on campus, Harry left Erika for me! "Hey aly. Hows your arm" "Its great. It just hurts if you touch or bang against it." suddenly I saw Erika come up behind him and cling to his arm and pecked him on the lips. Right in front of me. I looked away. "Hey Harry. Ill talk to you later." I turned back "It was nice meeting you Erika." my voice shook. That was soo rude.. The whole day. I kept getting looks I just rolled my eyes and walked with my head held high!

___LUNCH___

I saw Harry sitting with Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. And Erika. Zayn waved me over with a smile. "Hey boys!" I responded happily "Hey Aly, how are you feeling?" "Arm hurts a bit but other than that im fine! If it werent for Harry i wouldnt bee here." I nudged him. He started smiling as he put his arm on my shoulder and rubbed my arm. I putmy head on his shoulders.

"Harrys a hero! YAAAY!" All the boys laughed. "Well I havent really intoduced myself properly have I? Im Aly You must be Erika harrys told me lots about you." I forced a smile in my face. She flashed a quick smile then she went all serious.

Erikas p.o.v:

I know I sounded cool on the phone with Harry about Aly getting hurt, but I dont ike that he stayed with her all night. I dont like that Harry just left me hanging like that and he went to go talk to her. Im not likeing this at all.. SHE NEEDS TO STOP AND SEPARATE HERSELF FROM HARRY! Ive waited alongtime for Harry being in my life and im not going to let her ruin this for me. No matter what happends. Im the kind of girl that protects what he has and I have Harry im going to protect that.. I dont care what it takes..

She just needs to control herself. There are other guys out there. She'll meet others..

__AFTER SCHOOL____

There she was. With Harry! I walked over to him. "Hey babe." I said kissing him right in front of her. She looked uncomfortable. Good. "So are we still on for tonight?" "Oh about that, Im planning on going over to Alys later.." WHAT!? HE WAS BLOWING ME OFF FOR HER!? Im his girlfriend. "Harry, can I talk to you?" "Yeah sure, Ill be back Aly" She nodded. "Harry, please.. im your girfriend. Youve wanted me for a long time.." "But come on she just got out of the hospital and-" I inturupted him my makeing out with him. Obviously he kissed back. "Umm maybe I can ask if I can move for tommorow.." He started walking over to Aly. I could see the disappontment in her face. Succsess...