Ch. 15

Zayns p.o.v:

"Be my girlfriend?" she hesitated. But she looked right into my eyes and said yes. She kissed me once more. Then my phone buzzed "are you kidding" i sighed. My mom. "Hey mom....yes im okay... i promise....yeah im haveing fun" i smiled at her. "....Now?.....mom!....okay! okay! I will... bye love you too" I looked at her and said "Hey I have to go, my mom is going out for a second and she want me home." "Okay no problem" she walked me down to the car. "Ill see you tommorow" she said sweetly kissing me. I drove out of her drive way happier than ever..

Harrys p.o.v:

Right now im not the happiest boy out there. I went to apologize to Aly, but she ended up telling me to go away. I dont know what to do right now. This is all my fault. But Erika is such an amazing girl, I didnt want to believe Aly... I mean Erikas absolutley perfect.

I walked downstairs and shlumped on the couch. "Harry are you alright?" my mom asked. "No.." "What happend?" "Well have you ever lost someone and wanted them back?" "Did you and Erika break up?" "No!! I lost a friend and sh- He was close to me." "What happend?" "They told me somethin that I didnt want to believe so I called them a liar." "Oh Harry.." "I know I know." "Well I cant help the way you think. You have to show this friend of yours that you really do care for them and dont want to loose thier friendship." She said goodnight to me and went upstairs.

I sat downstairs thinking about what I was going to do with Zayn. He was with Aly today and Im wondering what Aly and him did. Oh god.. I went to sleep uneasily.

____NIGHT___

I woke up tired I splashed water on my face to try and wake me up. After I changed and went downstairs. I finished eating and brushed my teeth, and out the door I was. As I approached the school I saw May. "May! Have you seen Aly?" "No but havent you heard?" "What!?" "Zayn and Her are dateing.." My heart just broke in two. "Oh really?" "Yeah.. She called me last night right after. She sounded so happy!" "Thanks." she nodded and walked away. Looks like Aly dosent need me.. Shes fine. I had Erika, who cares!

When I saw Erika I greeted her and sat down and talked. Then I saw Zayn. "Excuse me babe. Ill be back." I said kissing her. I went up to Zayn "You!" "Yeah me?" "Your dating Aly?" "Yeah." I punched him in the face. I looked down at him. "If you hurt her that wont be the last.." I walked away. I could hear him grunting. Then Aly got to school and she leaped into his arms. That hurt..

During class I was walking to the bathroom. I was waling by her class. Then I saw she had Zayn in that class. Zayn was holding Alys hand from the back and Aly had her hand extended to reach his. I continued walking.

___LUNCH___

"Harry are you alright you seem off?" Louis asked.

"Im alright."

"Mhmm. is that why your lieing?"

"No louis im okay! Alright thats it!" I have never raised my voice at louis. "Im sorry mate.." I said with my head down. "Its fine. If your in a bad mood and you want to talk about it, just tell me." "I will."