୨⎯ "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜" ⎯୧

——
Dear Heaven,

Idk if I can swear in this doc, you can cut it out if you want. But what the fuck. What the fuck. He ruined it. He fucking ruined it.

I was so happy, too.|
——

A few hours before...|

As I was getting ready for another party-date, I get a surprise DM from Alyssa. It read: hey girl...I should probably tell you this...

My stomach DROPS. I shake my head in disbelief. He...he didn't cheat on me. He's going to the mid-autumn formal with me. He calls me his baby. There's no fucking way.

Then, on my screen I see the three "typing" dots. And what comes of it next is surprising. She says: check Snapchat. There's a chat that's been leaked and everyone's sharing the ss on their stories.

"What the fuck." I say out loud. "What the fuck did he do?!"

I exit out of Instagram and tap into Snapchat. I swipe right and tap on the first circular story that pops up.

...And it's a screenshot of a chat with at least ten guys' bitmojis at the bottom. The chat name at the top is called: "Darkskin 👩🏿‍💼vs. Lightskin 👩🏽‍💼"

Confused, I tap through this person's story to read the texts. Basically, a bunch of guys are "debating" whether dark-skinned girls or light-skinned girls are more attractive. Even though, it's not even a debate because they all unanimously agreed that dark-skinned girls couldn't compete.

Then, some guys start sending in pictures of dark-skinned girls and everyone makes fun of them. My worst case scenario came when I finally see Micheal's bitmoji pop up: He agrees and joins in, bringing in even worse insults than the guys before him. Then, he brags about "landing" me. Saying girls like me were "better" and not "ghetto". I wanted to scream.

I swipe left to chat with Micheal, and I press the call button at the top. He picks up without turning his camera on.

"Hey baby, what's up?" He greets.

"My parents aren't home. Get over here. I need you." I try to say seductively.

"Aw, baby we'll have plenty of time when we go out later tonight. What if your parents come back?"

"It's going to be fast."

"You don't want your first time to be fast."

"Then...give me a sneak peek." I offer.

He chuckles. A chuckle which I no longer find cute or charming, but disgusting.

"Alright. I can do that." He says.

"Cool. Get over here. Fast."

❤️🧡💛💚💙

It's agony as I listen to his footsteps enter my door and slowly make their way up the stairs. The floorboards creak. I gulp, twirling my hair around my finger over and over.

Then, the door opens. I slightly flinch, but I keep facing the window. He gets up from behind and hugs my waist, sneaking in a kiss on my neck that's supposed to put butterflies in my stomach, but it makes me coldly shutter.