Ready For More?

When We Last Left Off

Dateline: November 16th, 2001

Emma's POV

We sat there for a while with nothing in our way; we kissed once more, which ended our day.

Dateline: November 18th, 2001

Our lovebirds were already in bed, falling fast asleep even though the sun had risen in the morning sky. They had got back from America after having the best moment of their lives. Dan was laying on his back with Emma on his chest, and one couldn't dare say of what happened with the press. The rumours were spread worldwide, and when the next premiere comes, they'll tell the world what they would say if that got in their way. Emma woke up and looked over at the window, acknowledging the glorious view of London from the room. She saw nothing but cars frequently moving about. She didn't see Daniel from behind, who had just woken up from his slumber. Instead, he made his way to her and he wrapped his arms around her neck from behind.

"Dan!"

"Didn't get the chance to say Good Morning to you, you know?"

"No, I didn't know. And besides, when are we heading back to school? "

"Well, according to my nostalgic memory, we go back to school first thing tomorrow. So hopefully, that rat-faced bozo won't be much trouble now."

"You can say that again. Oh, I remember that day when you and I first met."

"Yeah, of course, we even had to tell the principal, truthfully, about that."

"We'd even had to send you to the Nurse's office after that."

"While in there, you'd shown me that you are a true friend by sticking next to me when the nurse had said, 'I'm afraid that this will take longer than usual.' She'd even had to call our parents to get us out of there until further notice."

"Not to mention that when we got home, I introduced you to books for the first time."

"Not to mention the kiss on the cheek after I told you that I liked the book so far."

"Yes, that too, but we couldn't forget about that sleepover that happened after a little while."

"Ah, yes, of course. You grabbed me by the stomach with your own two hands. I actually thought it was a stuffed animal, so without hesitation, I turned around and hugged it."

"I had a habit of tossing and turning in my sleep, you know?"

"No, I did not know. By the way, excited for filming The Chamber of Secrets tomorrow?"

"Oh, no, I've completely forgotten about that."

"Miss Emma Watson, not knowing we have to film tomorrow?"

"Oh, shut up," she said, giving him a kiss with the oblique curtains shut close, blocking anyone's view of the two.

Their lips started moving in a passionate type way, but things got more awkward when Chris and Alan were in their way.

"Ahem!" coughed Alan, which caused them to break the kiss.

"Blimey, Father!" snapped the kids.

"I've been looking all over for you two, and I'd even had the custodian to unlock the door since you two kept your room card on the desk."

"Sorry."

"No worries, kiddos. Now, Chris and I are going to have something planned for Christmas, and under his orders, I can't say anything to the two of you."

"Okay, we'll behave," said Emma.

"Alright. We'll be back for lunch." Chris said, heading out the door.

"You know, heading back to school is going to be a little scary. Especially since we're in Middle School now."

"Well, we're in the same grade, and nothing is stopping us from getting our education, you know."

"Mr Daniel Radcliffe focusing on school for once?"

"Oh, shut up," he said, crashing his lips with hers.

They began to move slowly but then got more passionate. They stayed in their clothes until the dads came back. Tomorrow's the day they start filming immediately after school. They'd stayed home from school since the rat-faced bozo with mullet hair punched Dan four years ago. Now that the past is behind them, it's time to look to the future and begin to hope that sixth grade will be nothing but peace and harmony to them. If one or the other gets bullied, they'll have to fight through the pain and advocate for themselves in order to fight back against the bullies. The day went by in a flash, and they went to sleep on the bed with Dan in his undershirt and boxers and Emma with her undershirt and knickers on. They kissed quickly once more before falling asleep. Tomorrow's the day that school will be starting.