Journey to New York City Part Deux

Dateline: November 8th, 2002

After eventful hours at the Oprah Winfrey Show in Chicago, it was time to head off to New York City for the US Premiere, but first they have to book a flight, get a nice dress for Emma, and a nice suit and tie for Dan within the next two days because they have an interview with Regis and Kelly and the US Premiere on the 14th.

After spending time backstage to discuss on the future of the Harry Potter and Hermione Granger films, it was confirmed that they had three months and twelve days before shooting the next movie: Harry Potter and Hermione Granger: The Prisoner of Azkaban. They also heard that they were going to be introduced to Gary Oldman, who is taking the world by storm when he announced when he's starting as Sirius Black: A man who supposedly works for Voldemort, and has a tie-in with Harry's parents as their secret keeper.

In the meantime, Dan and Emma have to prepare for their journey to New York for the Regis and Kelly Talk Show and the US Premiere of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger: The Chamber of Secrets. After a few autographs and love letters to Dan and Emma, they headed off into Peter's rented car when it seemed quiet when they entered; except...

"How was Oprah?" a mysterious person said. It was so familiar. Maybe a little deep like Hagrid's.

"Pretty long conversation." wined Dan. Emma nudged him playfully. "Why?"

"I feel that Oprah might be one of the best people you'll ever meet."

"Why's that?"

"I was just talking with her. Saying that she's inviting you to another meeting in the future."

"Please, no! Not another one! It's too long to do another one!"

Emma nudged him again, this time using more force than before.

"I'll bet Emma might be looking forward to an interview with her."

"I was considering it." said Emma. "She seemed nice, but the downside is going into those online love letters that Dan usually hates hearing. Which is actually why he doesn't want to do an interview with Oprah. Isn't that right, Dan?"

"Yes, it's true." said Dan, feeling guilty. "Even though I liked Oprah, I never liked how she got those love letters in the conversation. Also, who are you?"

The mysterious person looked shocked and turned his head towards the two lovebirds.

"Look familiar?" said Peter.

"Robbie!" they said.

"Hey, kids!" said Robbie. "I'm really excited to be your personal bodyguard when we get to New York."

This caused Dan and Emma to look confused, so Peter had to step in and tell them.

"Robbie told me everything about this process. You see, he was the one who noticed that everyone was wondering what's up with you two, so he told Chris and David about the situation."

Flashback

Dateline: November 6th, 2002

Robbie was going undercover as a regular citizen looking for any suspicious activity when suddenly, Chris and David came up to him. Robbie's been playing undercover without the gruff beard for David and Chris ever since the first UK Premiere. He's been eyeing out key subjects on who's eyeing Dan and Emma's relationship status.

"How's the word on Dan and Emma? Making good progress so far?" said Chris.

"I've heard they're staying at a hotel with Alan and Chris. All they've got were video love letters from other civilians in the country." said Robbie.