Marcia

Dateline: November 3rd, 2002

It felt like almost an eternity for them as the movie finally finished, and people started to get out of their seats to the exit door that led them outside of the theatre to Odeon Leicester Square. It also felt that they would need a quick way to get over to Chicago in time for the Oprah Winfrey Show on Friday. Fortunately enough, they only have five days to relax, pack, and tell Tom and Rupert about the interview with Oprah. They were the last to exit their seats as they watched everyone clear out of the theatre and out the door to their cars.

As they exited the theatre, they saw no one but two strange figures appearing out of nowhere in London's dark and deserted streets, two girls that looked a lot older than usual. They walked towards them as the women did the same. When the women hit the light, it was clear to their minds as they turned into a light-headed stage, and fell onto their backs, fainting. It was Marcia and Jacqueline.

They picked up the kids, carried them to their car, and drove off.

When the car stopped, Dan was the first to wake up from his trance and asked, "Mum, w-what's going on?"

Marcia then grabbed a belt and was about to hit him straight at the arse, but Emma woke up just in time to get her face slapped by the belt. However, she wasn't feeling guilty that she hit her, and she turned her attention back to her son, whipping him hard.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU START IN THIS FRANCHISE, DANIEL!" yelled Marcia, whipping him harder. "NOW YOU'LL NO LONG BE A PART OF THIS FRANCHISE ONCE YOU COME TO YOUR SENSES!"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" cried Emma, tears swelling through her eyes as the whipping became even harder.

"I WON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU MINDLESS GIRL! HE'S MY SON, AND I'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR ME TO GET RID OF HIM DOING THIS FRANCHISE!"

"WHY? WHY DO THIS, MOTHER!" screamed Daniel as she cupped his face with her hands, turning him to her venomous face.

"I WANT YOU TO START IN INDEPENDENT MOVIES, DANIEL! YOU TOO, YOUNG LADY! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FAMOUS OR NOT! YOU'LL BE MAKING $10 AN HOUR AT YOUR NEW FILM THAT'S HOLDING AUDITIONS, AND I'VE ALREADY SIGNED YOU UP FOR IT! IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP AT THE AUDITION, I'LL KILL YOU AND YOUR USELESS FRIEND!"

"NO, MOTHER!" hissed Daniel, now seizing a gun and pointed at her dome. "CHRIS COLUMBUS ALREADY LIKES ME AND EMMA, AND THERE'S NO WAY THAT YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM JOINING AN INDEPENDENT MOVIE THAT MAKES 6 CENTS A DAY! I DON'T WANT THIS, MOTHER! GOODBYE!"

There was a loud bang that filled the car. The bullet went flying through her temple and out the window. Emma stood there in shock at how angry Daniel was with his mother as she couldn't speak. She knew that Marcia was keeping Daniel to do another movie, but deep down, she knew that Jacqueline wasn't behind all of this.

Jacqueline looked startled because if she made one wrong move, she would be dead like Marcia.

"WE'RE YOU A PART OF THIS TOO?!" yelled Daniel, his bloodshot eyes red with rage.

"NO! HONEST! IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS MARCIA ALL ALONG! PUT THE GUN DOWN, I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!" said Jacqueline with mercy.

Daniel puts the gun down and stared at her.

"Your mother was trying to get me on the action for taking you out of this franchise, and honestly, that is the stupidest idea I've ever heard of. The fact that two random thirteen-year-old kids were told to be out of this franchise is unheard of. Also, she kept me prisoner for nearly a whole year just to get you two off the set. Of course, I refused to listen to her whenever we tried to formulate a plan to get you two off the set. From now on, I will stand by you two, and we'll run all over the world!"

"It's okay, Dan. We can trust her," whispered Emma into his ear.

After a brief second of thought, Dan said, "Okay," and waited for Alan and Chris to pick them up. After a couple of minutes, they arrived at their destination and were shocked to see the damage to Marcia. Alan went over to see Marcia's corpse and kicked her right in the waist.

"You know, I'd always thought your mother was bright, but I only go for women who have a good personality," said Alan truthfully. "Come on; let's go home."

They went inside the car and drove home to their hotel. After avoiding a lot of reckless traffic, they finally arrived at the Chamberlain Hotel, clocked in, and headed up to Dan's bedside. There was blood all over his back and face, and they needed to seek out a doctor immediately. It was 11:00 at night, and most of the places had already closed, except for one hospital. Just then, at the speed of light, Chris carried Dan on his back, made a mad dash to the car, set him down in the back seat with Emma and Jacqueline, and drove to the hospital with a sense of urgency.

After minutes of reckless traffic, they arrived at the nearest hospital. He parked the car towards the entrance of the building and ordered Emma and Alan to carry Dan while walking into the hospital.

Dateline: November 4th, 2002

Dan was lying on his back while looking straight at Emma's face as he turned his attention to Alan.

"Dad? I'm I going to be all right?"

"It'll be done in a flash," said Alan with a sense of confidence. "You'll be exiting the building after tonight. Don't worry."

A doctor soon came in and began working on the patient who just got beat up by his mother. He starts to get out a while roll and uncoils it until there is enough to put on his arm. After that, he takes out a pair of bandages and begins to place them on his back and face. The bandages were on, and they weren't falling off any time soon.

After a while, they head back to the hotel and set Dan onto his bed with Emma lying on his side, waiting for tomorrow to come.