Last Day of School

Dateline: July 2nd, 2002 at Dragon School

Today was the last day at Dragon School, and things couldn't be more exciting for our upcoming Eighth Graders who are enrolling into Emanuel School in Battersea, London, a nearly 40-minute drive from the hotel to the school. For the next couple of years, until they're in their last year, this will be their permanent school without Bonnie or any other fan-girl or fan-boy that will try and confess their feelings to either one of them.

The last day had nothing but Harry and Hermione activities like drawing movie posters and book covers. They had five book covers to work with: One cover had Hermione's arms wrapped around Harry's neck while looking curiously at a red velvet train titled Hogwarts Express on the front, one had Harry and Hermione looking at the Mirror of Erised, one had Harry and Hermione racing to catch the Golden Snitch with curtains opening on either side, Dumbledore, Hedwig, and the vault key on the left side, The Forbidden Forest, a Unicorn, and players flying on broomsticks behind them, and Hogwarts Castle, Fluffy, and Filch on the right-hand side, one had Hagrid, Harry, and Hermione looking at Diagon Alley with Wizards and Goblins in the Background, and the final one has Harry and Hermione in Olivander's Wand Shop with Olivander and Hagrid watching in amusement.

They also had to do 1-2 movie posters for the activity. One was Hermione and Harry next to each other with the words Journey Beyond Your Imagination at the top, front and centre of the poster with Hogwarts Castle, the floating candles of the great hall, and Hedwig behind them, Hagrid and the Forbidden Forest on the posters right-hand side, Dumbledore on the left-hand side, and Malfoy, Snape, McGonagall, and the Hogwarts Express on the bottom half of the poster. The other one was Hermione's arms around Harry at the centre of the scene with the words Let The Magic Begin up top with the Quidditch team and Hogwarts Castle to go along with it. Dumbledore, Malfoy, and the Gringotts Goblin on the left-hand side, Hagrid and Hedwig on the right-hand side, and the torches from the 3rd-floor corridor on the bottom with the title.

After school ended at 2:30 PM, it was time to get started with the final boss sequence in The Chamber of Secrets. No one needs saving in the heart of the chamber, but there is a giant creature roaming around attacking muggle-borns in every which way. Late July is when the filming is done, but it will not be premiered in London until November 3rd. During The Chamber of Secrets, there are a couple of scenes in which Harry and Hermione kiss: Harry stressing after they find out that they could talk to Snakes, Figuring out the Monster behind the attacks, and The destruction of the Diary. Dan and Emma already have their dresses for the U.S. and U.K. Premiere, Ginny Weasley is no longer an option in the series, and life could not be any better. Seriously, what could stop this amazing last few days before Dan's 13th birthday on the 23rd? Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!

"Dan! Help!"

Well, Except That.

Dan heard a voice coming from the Boys Bathroom when waiting for Emma near the exit. He strongly thought that it was Emma who screamed. He rushed towards the boy's bathroom, and to his surprise, a figure with short black hair with a pale face smashed his lips with hers. She didn't kiss back, which surprised Dan. Dan got a long glance at the pale-faced figure before getting furious at the boy.

"MATTHEW!"

It was Matthew Lewis, the person who played Neville Longbottom. He was in Dan and Emma's former class before the Bonnie incident. With an instinct, fast as lightning, Dan pulled him back, leaving a struggling Matt who was trying to lunge at her, trying to pin her to the ground. He pushed him out of the room, and Emma saw the person whom she craved the most. She threw her arms around him, wrapping him in a tight embrace while crying on his shoulder.

"Oh, Dan! It was horrible! His lips were so dry, and I can't look at him with his pale, innocent face that he carries."

"I'll be sure that you're going to have something when we get back. I can be sure of that," he said, patting her shoulder. "And don't worry about Matthew; some people need some learning on who's in a relationship with who."

"You're right. I need something to get my mind off of guys like Liam, Louis, Rupert, and especially Matthew. But, also, I can't wait on that something that you have to offer!"

"You're going to have to see as soon as we head to bed. Besides, we still have the entire Summer to go through!"

"I've already had your birthday planned out from the start. You'll just have to wait for 21 more days!"

"How is it possible that you've made plans already?"

"Talked with Alan, Alex, and my dad about that. Can't believe that you're almost a teen!"

"It's a bit scary, too. I've heard that boys get more nervous when talking to girls nowadays."

"I'll show you something when the time comes, Dan. I can't tell you yet."

After exiting Leavesden Studios, they headed back to the hotel and believed it or not; they have at least a few more scenes before filming is done. The premiere is, of course, at Odeon Leicester Square, and before that gets underway, they have to go to New York for The Today Show for their thoughts on the movie. But that doesn't happen until November approaches on the horizon. So, after a few hours of getting food from Alan and Chris, it's time for bed.

"Alright, Dan, I think I have something to show you first," Emma said, taking off her pants. "Next on the list for exploring our legs."

"That's exactly what I was going to show you, but I have a little twist."

"What's that?"

Dan took off his shirt, and she blushed at the details of the front of his chest, but that was not the reason. He laid himself down on the bed with his entire back facing the ceiling. She'd never seen his back this close before.

"This." he muffled. "I thought you would explore this before we would continue with some treatment."

She traced her hands along the spine and began to massage his upper half. After a couple of minutes, Emma pulled back, and she laid down on the bed with her back facing the ceiling, only separated by a single bra. She told Dan to get up from the bed and told him to unclasp the clothing on her upper half, revealing her entire back as he started to feel every inch. He was so gentle to her; she was afraid that her insides would spoil the surprise for Dan. After a couple more minutes of tracing fingers on her backside, he clasped the bra back together and laid down in front of her with lust in her eyes. She kissed him with all the passion in the world, and their hands explored their rears just five seconds into the kiss. They rubbed, and they squeezed as the time said ten; they fell asleep in their arms still nestled in their pen.