Love In The Prison

Talia's POV:

Carl unbuttoned my shirt, taking it off. I take his shirt off and pull him close to me, him kissing my neck.  "Should we do this?" I ask warily, taking his pants off. "We should" He said, taking the rest off my clothes off as i took his boxers off.

While we were in the middle of doing it Daryl walked in on us  "Hey Carl your da- What the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled. We stopped and he quickly put his clothes on while i slip on my clothes quickly, we both climb down from the top bunk. "What the hell were you guys doing?!" He yelled again, making me step back, Carl looking up at him "Nothing" he said casually.  Daryl stared at me then to Carl, stepping closer, "Talia come with me now" He growled.

"What was that back there?!" He yelled at me. "It it was nothing" I say. His look gets angrier "Why the hell would you do that?!" He yells again. "I dont know ok! We just did!" I yell. He slaps me and I look at him in total shock, backing away, tears swelling up in my eyes. "T-talia I i didn't mean too" He said, looking at me like he didn't know what he had just done.

I run out of the cell block and into the yard of the place, Daryl following me "Talia! Wait!" He called to me, I just kept running. I ran out of the gate and dissapearing into the woods, Daryl stopping and watching me. "Fuck!" He yelled, Rick came out. "Hey man whats wrong?" Rick ask's. Daryl looks at him, "I got angry and slapped Talia and she ran off into the woods" He says.

*ONE MONTH LATER*

Carl's POV:

We've been searching for Talia for a month. I was seriously worried about her. Me, Daryl, and Dad were out hunting for food, "Im gonna go look down the hill for some food"  I say and start walking down the hill. "Be careful" Dad says and i wave him off. I walk down the hill and a little ways into the wood down there, coming across a cabin. I pull out my gun and walk up to the door, opening it cautiously

I walk around inside looking for food "Dammit" I mumble under my breath. I walk into the last room, hearing unsteady breathing. "Hello?" I ask walking in and seeing Talia, lying on the ground, a gag in her mouth and her hands and feet tied together. "Oh my god" I say, backing out and running back to Dad and Daryl, "Daryl! Dad!" I say running up to them.

They look at me. " I found Talia" I say out of breath. Daryl looks at me, "Where is she?!" He asks, worry in his eyes. "Come on" I say and run to where she is, Dad and Daryl following quick behind. We get to the cabin and walk in slowly,I hear someone say "Stupid girl". I walk to Talia, seeing a man standing there, kicking her. "Get away!" Daryl says pulling out his crossbow.

The man looks up at us and pulls his gun on us. "What're you gonna do if i don't?" He says. Daryl steps closer, the man points his gun at Talia "Back or I'll sh-" The man says, but he drops down to the ground after i shoot him in the head. I run over to Talia, Daryl following me.